Suave® Naturals Body Wash Rainforest Fresh uploaded by Chanté W.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Step into the tropics and refresh your senses in cleansing rain with this invigorating Rainforest Fresh body wash. This exotic scent is a perfect harmony of ripe melon, juicy papaya fruit, and fresh bamboo wood.

Infused with bamboo extract, aloe and skin conditioning Vitamin E. An invigorating daily body wash and shower gel.

Buy on kmart
  • "Smells good. Makes me clean. What else can i say about it? I need a longer review so I'll just say hello and enjoy your suave." in 3 reviews
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
If the rainforest had a mythical smell, I would pair it with this body wash. It smells like paradise and while your showering it kinda puts you in another place.. But just like all suave products they don't last well
Angela Y.
Coachella
I’ve used several Suave products and they are not my fave. They are very inexpensive and the quality proves it. I keep trying because of how affordable it is but it doesn’t leave my skin feeling clean. The scents are nice but that’s about it.
Liz M.
Santa Ana, CA
Meh it’s a mediocre body wash. The scent went away after a couple minutes. Doesn’t really clean off dirt. The purpose of me using this is mostly for the scent. I liked the scent but I’d use this after using a bar soap to scrub and clean my body.
Danielle S.
Smells good, gets the job done, and it doesn’t break your wallet when buying it. On the thicker side, which means it’s good trust me. Cheap body washes always seem to be watery/thinned out. I’d recommend this to a friend.
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap is great! The smell is really nice and long lasting. The soap lathers well too on a loofa. The price is pretty good as well compared to other brands. Overall I would recommend this body wash!
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
I’m cheap kinda like this soap but hey it smells good and gets the job done. I don’t break out from it which is always a good thing cause I know some people do. Soap is soap. I’m not hard to please.
Cristy A.
501 Elwood Drive, Danville Kentucky
I love this body wash, it makes my skin soft and smooth. It has a very clean smell. This body wash makes you feel clean. This is very affordable and I definitely would recommend this to all my family and friends
Gaby F.
Bakersfield, CA
Suave® Naturals Body Wash Rainforest Fresh. I have only used it onces , a pro about this body wash is the long lasting smell. Only used it onces & it didn’t disappoint me! Its verry affordable 👍🏼👍🏼 i will recommend it to everyone that like natural smells☺️ #bodywash #suave #rainforestfresh
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
It's Suave, go in with very low expectations and you might be surprised. I have never been a fan of their products in a pinch I use them but I've never gone out of my way to use them. Overall the smell is good and it didn't do anything terrible to my skin, there's just nothing really to it you know?
Stasia A.
Rockford
This body wash is pretty good. It does the job and also it smells pretty good which is a bonus to me. I would recommend this to anybody that just needs a normal body wash. But if you like fancier body care items, you should probably should look elsewhere.