Suave Naturals Body Wash Rainforest Fresh uploaded by Chanté W.

BY SUAVE

Infused With Bamboo And Aloe Extracts Along With Skin Conditioning Vitamin E, This Body Wash Showers You In A Bright, Clean Scent That Leaves Skin Fresh And Delightfully Fragrant. Hypoallergenic. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Smells good. Makes me clean. What else can i say about it? I need a longer review so I'll just say hello and enjoy your suave." in 3 reviews
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap is great! The smell is really nice and long lasting. The soap lathers well too on a loofa. The price is pretty good as well compared to other brands. Overall I would recommend this body wash!
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
I’m cheap kinda like this soap but hey it smells good and gets the job done. I don’t break out from it which is always a good thing cause I know some people do. Soap is soap. I’m not hard to please.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so smooth, and really smells fantastic. Definitely a good buy, especially since it is so cheap. You will love how you smell and feel after you take a shower with this product!
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
This body wash is a staple in our house! Love the clean fresh scent and gentleness of this body wash. I purchase this at target and find it to be a great value for the product! Would definitely recommend!
Judlyn T.
Corp Christi, TX
This is an OK body wash for use when you're out of your regular brand. I purchase them on sale and keep them for that very reason. They smell OK and does not dry out my skin.
Tori S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suave may smell really really good and may be really inexpensive so if that's what you're looking for this is for you! However, I find that the body wash itself leaves my skin dry and doesn't mask my body odor throughout the day. For me; not worth it.
rachel c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells sooooo good and can also be used as bubble bath!!!! This is such an affordable body wash I think it’s such a great deal. It’s nice and gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend!!!
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
One of my all time favorites! It's refreshing and tangy and just smells so good! I'm very particular about my mists and perfumes, even my cleaning stuff.
Emily A.
Great product for the price. All the scents smell great and leave you feeling clean and fresh. I repetitively buy these because they are such a bargain
Chanté W.
Reisterstown, MD
It smells great, and the wash is super cheap. The packaging is ok with aesthetic but, the size of the product is a steal for the price it's sold for.