BY SUAVE

With Creamy Milk Proteins Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of verbena, Suave Creamy Naturals Almond Verbena will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant. Same great fragrance appeal as Bath Body Works. Please Recycle.

Buy on kmart
Kiersten S.
I actually love this body wash! The scent is amazing as well as the sweet pea one. It smells just like bath and body works and applies just as good. My skin feels clean and moisturizing after I get out of the shower. Definitely great for bubble bath as well!
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Love this bodywash a little goes a long and the small is amazing plus it doesn't contain parabens. It comes in the bigger size better value bottle as well and as you can see my bottle is empty #refill
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
Verbena is one of my favorite scents. This body wash is so fresh! I specifically look for this body wash when I have to purchase more. My husband loves it because the scent is not really strong. The price is good as well. Especially if you buy it at Target.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
You cannot beat the price on their body wash and the smell is lasting. I expected for the fragrance not to last but it stayed on me all day. Super cheap and would totally reccomend this to friends and family.
Aura V.
Chowchilla, CA
This is our go to when we want to change it up with smells. We love our suave body wash and can't live without them. They hydrate our skin and always leave it smooth after a shower.
Kylie H.
Baltimore, OH
You cannot beat the price of Suave products. Sometimes for great price, you have to give up quality and that is not the case here. I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel.
Amira N.
Los Angeles
I'm just about out of this bottle. That how much I use it. It's not too harsh where my skin feel dry after a wash. The smell is lovely too not too over powering just enough.
C. W.
This body wash is so fresh! The scent is not too overpowering it is just right! I love the verbena the most. It reminds me of limes. The texture is very smooth and creamy. It lathers up very well and you feel really clean afterwards. My skin doesn't feel dry afterwards either. The price is so affordable. If you can not fit it into your budget to buy body wash from the mall, try Suave Naturals. They are great, especially this one!
Shelby S.
I liked how mild the scent of this deodorant was. Yet my armpits smelled fresh all day but some residue rubbed off my arms and onto my shirt and that's just the worst!!!
Marie C.
Tickfaw, LA
THIS IS THE BEST SOAP!! GO BUY IT NOW!!! It has the absolutely most amazing smell to it! I never repurchase body wash, I'm constantly switching up for whatever is on sale typically. UNTIL I TRIED THIS!! I have bought it FIVE times in a row!!!!!! That's really saying something!!