Description:

Suave Naturals Soothing Aloe Vera, with odor-absorbing baking soda and soothing Vitamin E, combines the fragrance of fresh lillies with an odor and wetness protection formula that goes on clear.  Suave works as well as more expensive brands for less.

Walmart, cvs , walgreens, Tárget, market Basket and stop and shop
Where can I find this cheaper?
Start your review of Suave® Naturals Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Soothing Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
For pierce
These deodorants tend to be good for a while that I tried but I stop doing it, it smells very good that and feels cool when you apply it but personally does not prove the hours that I have to last, that's why I give it 2 stars.
Love every scent amazing product. Love love love it. Not to mention its at my FAVORITE store. Their products are so wonderful and you cannot beat the price. Loyal customer.
Pocahontas, AR
Nice scents and works well. Really good for newly shaved underarms with the soothing Aloe. Suave has really good products for affordable prices. The offer a variety of scents and have an array of product lines including Naturals line. I believe this particular deodorant comes in a powder scent as well.
Dallas, TX
Suave® Naturals Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Soothing Aloe Vera uploaded by Renee S.
My kids and I are out in the sun for a huge part of our day so if we happen to get sunburnt we use Suave Soothing Aloe to cool the burn. It definitely helps with the uncomfortable burn and definitely soothes.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is but the suave naturals did not work for me at all. If anything it made me smell worse than using nothing. I put it on and an hour later of doing nothing but sitting around, my underarms stank. Maybe it's a body chemistry thing. I use suave deodorant normally but not this ever again.
Providence, RI
Lo he probado, las axilas no se te ponen sudorosa, es similar a los desodorantes de Dove aparte que no te mancha las ropas, pero cada cabeza es un mundo no a todo el mundo que lo use le podría funcionar igual.
Shakopee, MN
This stuff is really cheap and great quality. I like to buy this when I'm on a budget and I can grab it anywhere. Walgreens, Target, even the Dollar General. I love the soothing feeling of the Aloe Vera.
I gave this a one star, not because I don't like it but because I can't use it. I have pretty sensitive skin and when it comes to deodorant I can only use the spray, which kind of sucks because Suave has some great scents in the solid not so much in the sprays.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. I have been using Suave for years. The scents on their products are always amazing. It is relatively inexpensive and you definitely get your bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this product.
Rockledge, FL
I’ve used this for so many years and I’ve stuck to it cause it’s worked out for all these years! It doesn’t ruin any clothing and leave me smelling and feeling fresh!