Suave Naturals Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Soothing Aloe Vera - 2.6oz. uploaded by Renee S.

BY SUAVE

• Walmart, cvs , walgreens, Tárget, market Basket and stop and shop 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this cheaper?2 Answers
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this product. I have been using Suave for years. The scents on their products are always amazing. It is relatively inexpensive and you definitely get your bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this product.
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I gave this a one star, not because I don't like it but because I can't use it. I have pretty sensitive skin and when it comes to deodorant I can only use the spray, which kind of sucks because Suave has some great scents in the solid not so much in the sprays.
Jessica M.
Love this deodorant ! the only thing that works for my fiancé! It dries quickly and smells good. You can buy it at Walmart that simple! She uses it everyday and it's great! I will continue to but this product!
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a bad product it smells great but doesn't last so long it is very affordable I bought it at my local pharmacy I would recommend this product because of the price and it is very easy to use
Lin L.
Love every scent amazing product. Love love love it. Not to mention its at my FAVORITE store. Their products are so wonderful and you cannot beat the price.
Loyal customer.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Nice scents and works well. Really good for newly shaved underarms with the soothing Aloe. Suave has really good products for affordable prices. The offer a variety of scents and have an array of product lines including Naturals line. I believe this particular deodorant comes in a powder scent as well.
Renee S.
Dallas, TX
My kids and I are out in the sun for a huge part of our day so if we happen to get sunburnt we use Suave Soothing Aloe to cool the burn. It definitely helps with the uncomfortable burn and definitely soothes.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Lo he probado, las axilas no se te ponen sudorosa, es similar a los desodorantes de Dove aparte que no te mancha las ropas, pero cada cabeza es un mundo no a todo el mundo que lo use le podría funcionar igual.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
This stuff is really cheap and great quality. I like to buy this when I'm on a budget and I can grab it anywhere. Walgreens, Target, even the Dollar General. I love the soothing feeling of the Aloe Vera.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can find it cheap anywhere pretty much and works so well and its a big product so last a long time so you get your moneys worth
Frezyl G.
Where can I find this cheaper?
Emely A.