Suave Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo 22.5 oz uploaded by Amber R.
2 colors available

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo Family Size.

Longer lasting fragrance*.

Infused with aloe vera and vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic. see more...

• Where can i get deals on this shampoo or coupons?1 Answers
  • Does this smooth your hair and hydrates ?2 Answers
Suave Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo 22.5 oz
  • "I have medium/fine textured hair and this shampoo is amazing for my afro kinky 4C coily texture hair, It left my hair very soft managable with lots of shine." in 3 reviews
  • "But when I try this I don't like it my hair feel dry so I decide no more but for the price it's really good just not for me." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good in the bottle and it actually DOES leave a very pleasant scent in your hair but no matter how much you use, it doesn't seem to want to lather well." in 1 review
  • "It smells good but the product itself leaves your hair feeling oily." in 1 review
  • "I know it doesn't work well for dry or damaged hair as well as other brands I have tried, but it's shampoo and does what it should, gets your hair clean!" in 1 review
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried hundred of drugstore shampoo and conditioner pairs over the years. None of them did anything but leave my hair looking frizzy and/or with build up. I love Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner together but since that costs me about $60 a pair I have kept searching for a non salon brand solution. My hair is just fine with natural wave. I'm half Mexican part Asian half Caucasian.
Thank God I bought this cheap shampoo and conditioner on a whim. I purchased while in a pinch because I saw the label said softening and aloe. I don't mind Suave products but anything was better than greasy dirty hair, so I thought what the heck, I'll throw this out after I get something better.
Nope, I've repurchase several times now. I tried pantene and Tresemme at some points and my hair looked terrible when air dried. This is the one. No styling products needed except for some gel, my hair is very stubborn. It's looks good and feels good and grows well. Do yourself a favor and try the set!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
It seems to work alright, I feel my hair is just as soft as to when I was using more expensive brands. Along with that, I usually use less expensive shampoos and splurge my money more so on conditioning products anyway.
On this note, I was recommended by a hair stylist that this is a good alternative if you're on a low budget, but still don't want to kill your hair. I was surprised when she recommended Suave, because I thought Suave was supposed to be awful for your hair.
She specifically said Suave Naturals tho because they're similar in ingredients to a lot of other higher quality shampoos, I have no comparisons tho. (I mean she went to school for this, not me) and she's a close friend, so I don't think she would lie... And it's Suave. She's clearly not benefitting from the sale of this product.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Palmdale, CA
This is a good everyday shampoo. It smells good, leaves your hair feeling nice and smooth, and shiny (the healthy kind of shiny). Not only does the smell of the shampoo smell amazing, but the way it leave your hair feeling is so good. It's so affordable, which is a bonus. And I got mine at Wal-Mart, I really recommend this.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Littlerock, CA
I love this shampoo. It is fresh and light. It feels so good on your scalp with the aloe and has an awesome scent from the waterlily. This is probably my favorite Suave shampoo because of the scent and the gentleness of the aloe. I would recommend this product to anyone who has greasy hair because it cleans really well.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely was not satisfied with this product and I will not use it again. Although the price is cheap and it does smell good. It left my hair feeling greasy and dirty. I have tried this brand more than once and it leaves my hair feeling greasy every time.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Love this brand because it leaves my hair soft and smooth with very few tangles. It is also sold for a good price and last me quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new brand of affordable shampoo.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
I just tried this! I was a bit iffy about it. But it turned out fine. The smell after i washed my hair was pretty. I like to use this when i feel i have a build up of products on my hair. My hair regains its volume and softness.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
This shampoo is great for hair that has product buildup, it gently washes away and doesn't strip your hair of it's natural oils. I however would follow with a deep conditioner to make your hair silky smooth.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Hillsboro, KY
Good shampoo. Does leave your hair a little bit dry but that isn't anything a good conditioner can't fix! Very affordable and they have multiple amazing smells! Man or woman they will have a smell you love.
Angela B.
Angela B.
East Moline, IL
I love suave products. They are the right price for my budget friendly family. They've got a long lasting smell. Even the men in my family enjoy the smell of them. They aren't to girly for them to use!
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smooth your hair and hydrates ?
NILZA P.
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can i get deals on this shampoo or coupons?