Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo
Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo Family Size.
Longer lasting fragrance*.
Infused with aloe vera and vitamin E.
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "I have medium/fine textured hair and this shampoo is amazing for my afro kinky 4C coily texture hair, It left my hair very soft managable with lots of shine." in 3 reviews
- "But when I try this I don't like it my hair feel dry so I decide no more but for the price it's really good just not for me." in 2 reviews
- "I have very thin hair and don't need to use much shampoo." in 1 review
- "I know it doesn't work well for dry or damaged hair as well as other brands I have tried, but it's shampoo and does what it should, gets your hair clean!" in 1 review
- "My husband doesn't really care what he uses, his hair is thick and it doesn't clean his hair very well." in 1 review
On this note, I was recommended by a hair stylist that this is a good alternative if you're on a low budget, but still don't want to kill your hair. I was surprised when she recommended Suave, because I thought Suave was supposed to be awful for your hair.
She specifically said Suave Naturals tho because they're similar in ingredients to a lot of other higher quality shampoos, I have no comparisons tho. (I mean she went to school for this, not me) and she's a close friend, so I don't think she would lie... And it's Suave. She's clearly not benefitting from the sale of this product.
Thank God I bought this cheap shampoo and conditioner on a whim. I purchased while in a pinch because I saw the label said softening and aloe. I don't mind Suave products but anything was better than greasy dirty hair, so I thought what the heck, I'll throw this out after I get something better.
Nope, I've repurchase several times now. I tried pantene and Tresemme at some points and my hair looked terrible when air dried. This is the one. No styling products needed except for some gel, my hair is very stubborn. It's looks good and feels good and grows well. Do yourself a favor and try the set!
My husband doesn't really care what he uses, his hair is thick and it doesn't clean his hair very well. The smell does not last at all. After we get out of the shower his hair still smells oily and musky, like he never even washed it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos