Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo uploaded by Amber R.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo Family Size.

Longer lasting fragrance*.

Infused with aloe vera and vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic.

• Where can i get deals on this shampoo or coupons?1 Answers
  • Does this smooth your hair and hydrates ?2 Answers
Suave® Naturals Aloe & Waterlily Shampoo
  • "I have medium/fine textured hair and this shampoo is amazing for my afro kinky 4C coily texture hair, It left my hair very soft managable with lots of shine." in 3 reviews
  • "But when I try this I don't like it my hair feel dry so I decide no more but for the price it's really good just not for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thin hair and don't need to use much shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I know it doesn't work well for dry or damaged hair as well as other brands I have tried, but it's shampoo and does what it should, gets your hair clean!" in 1 review
  • "My husband doesn't really care what he uses, his hair is thick and it doesn't clean his hair very well." in 1 review
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
I really love the smell of this Suave shampoo. It is so delightful! It lathers up really nicely and works great on my oily scalp. Sometimes I feel like it makes my hair feel a little too dry at times. Overall I really enjoy it and so does my family.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
It seems to work alright, I feel my hair is just as soft as to when I was using more expensive brands. Along with that, I usually use less expensive shampoos and splurge my money more so on conditioning products anyway.
On this note, I was recommended by a hair stylist that this is a good alternative if you're on a low budget, but still don't want to kill your hair. I was surprised when she recommended Suave, because I thought Suave was supposed to be awful for your hair.
She specifically said Suave Naturals tho because they're similar in ingredients to a lot of other higher quality shampoos, I have no comparisons tho. (I mean she went to school for this, not me) and she's a close friend, so I don't think she would lie... And it's Suave. She's clearly not benefitting from the sale of this product.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I have tried hundred of drugstore shampoo and conditioner pairs over the years. None of them did anything but leave my hair looking frizzy and/or with build up. I love Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner together but since that costs me about $60 a pair I have kept searching for a non salon brand solution. My hair is just fine with natural wave. I'm half Mexican part Asian half Caucasian.
Thank God I bought this cheap shampoo and conditioner on a whim. I purchased while in a pinch because I saw the label said softening and aloe. I don't mind Suave products but anything was better than greasy dirty hair, so I thought what the heck, I'll throw this out after I get something better.
Nope, I've repurchase several times now. I tried pantene and Tresemme at some points and my hair looked terrible when air dried. This is the one. No styling products needed except for some gel, my hair is very stubborn. It's looks good and feels good and grows well. Do yourself a favor and try the set!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
This is a VERY inexpensive product so b/c it's name brand it seems like a deal. Sorry, but no. It smells really good in the bottle and it actually DOES leave a very pleasant scent in your hair but no matter how much you use, it doesn't seem to want to lather well. IDK if that means it's not cleaning it, idk, I just know that I lather = clean to ME personally so... pay the extra couple dollars, imo.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
My husband uses this. I don't use it anymore because A. its cheap, B. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel and C. It doesn't clean my hair. My hair is fine and thin and it just doesn't work for me, it dries my hair out so bad after a few uses.
My husband doesn't really care what he uses, his hair is thick and it doesn't clean his hair very well. The smell does not last at all. After we get out of the shower his hair still smells oily and musky, like he never even washed it.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
I use to to use this product very often in my life, until I started working in a hair salon and went to many different seminars on hair care....and ended up learning that this was one of the worse products to possibly use. Not only that but I started noticing it was drying out my hair and making it staticy. To top it off I ended up learning that I have psoriasis on my scalp and this shampoo would burn it and make the healing process worse when I had a break out.
Carrie S.
Littlerock, CA
I love this shampoo. It is fresh and light. It feels so good on your scalp with the aloe and has an awesome scent from the waterlily. This is probably my favorite Suave shampoo because of the scent and the gentleness of the aloe. I would recommend this product to anyone who has greasy hair because it cleans really well.
Amy P.
Lower Burrell, Pa
I use this shampoo when I'm looking for a mild cleanser on freshly treated hair it seems to me as if its gentle on my hair its has a good smell but doesn't lather well and i do not think thats because its made that way it just cheap only use this shampoo if you are considering deep conditioning afterwards in which case it doesn't matter what shampoo you use but i buy this becausei can usually find a coupon for it
Christina B.
Whiteville, NC
Growing up, my grandma always kept Suave shampoo and conditioner in our house. It's cheap and it works. The scents don't last very long, but they do have some amazing smelling shampoos. Their new bottle states the fragrance now lasts longer also. I know it doesn't work well for dry or damaged hair as well as other brands I have tried, but it's shampoo and does what it should, gets your hair clean!
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
I definitely love this shampoo and conditioner combination. I decided to switch to this after deciding to not use silicone in my hair regime anymore. And you know what? It makes my hair crazy soft, it feels very healthy, and I know it cleans it since I get the squeaky feeling after washing it out. Would definitely stick with this until I find something better that isn't $15 a bottle.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smooth your hair and hydrates ?
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can i get deals on this shampoo or coupons?