Suave® Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer uploaded by Janet O.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Skin Therapy Moisturizes to Relieve & Protect Dermatologist Tested Lasts 24 Hours / Fights the Cycle of Dryness / Fragrance free moisturizer with natural colloidal oatmeal Moisturizes to heal and protect skin from dryness like more expensive brands.  Prevents flaking associated with dry skin through an intensive moisturizing power that strengthens the skin s natural barrier.  This Dermatologist Tested formula nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy while moisturizing to provide soothing relief for severely dry skin.  Never greasy formula absorbs quickly & easily into skin. Also try Suave Body Wash, Deodorant and Hair Products. The Suave Promise:   We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comment or questions, visit our website at suave.com or call us at . ;

Suave® Natural Oatmeal Moisturizer
  • "This is such a great lotion. It soothes my really dry skin when I need it most. I love how the oatmeal makes the irritation in my skin subside. The price is really great also. I love suave products." in 51 reviews
  • "You can feel the heal! I have sensitive skin and I can feel it absorb quickly non grease and no perfume that stings !" in 24 reviews
  • "It also smells really good which is always a plus" in 1 review
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
I have found something i feel comfortable with finally. I tried so many lotion the closest i found is at a FAMILY DOLLARBstore brand. Suave is the leader though!!!!!!I have a small amount left in four bottles i bought last year. In my car, at my desk in my bathroom and bedroom. I use it sparingly. I know it sounds strange but its perfect for me. I found its the only one that has the right consistency of thickness and greasefree feel and absorbent way. Until Suave brings back the natural oatmeal i will only be willing to buy the family dollar brand as a stand in. Suave bring back your best fpr so many needy customers
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I used this when I was younger because I used to get extremely dry skin during the winter. My mom ended up letting me try it and she bought me some from Meijer. I used it daily and even during the summer. I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin or wants soft nourished skin.
Michelle K.
Brisbane, CA
I have eczema and sometimes I just need something soothing without all the added dye and extra scents for my sensitive skin. This is what I pick up when I need a simple cleanse that leaves the least amount of irritation. It's perfect for the Winter when my skin is the dryest.
Tricey R.
I've been using this product off and on from adolescent to an adult. The scent is pleasing, enough for you to smell nice. However, the lotion isn't long lasting, you may need to reapply two or three times a day. I would recommend if you want a cost friendly lotion.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oatmeal is on of my go-to lotion ingredients. I like the clean, not fake, scent it adds to products. It helps keep moisture close to my skin. I would normally look dry, cracked, crepe-papery in the desert heat without Suave. I definitely recommend it!
tatiana G.
This lotion has such a great formula that always soothe dry hands or dry skin in general, It has a great scent that is very subtle and is a great value for the price. It moisturizes for hours and feels great and makes skin smooth to the touch. Very highly recommended.
Yesica L.
This is a great moisturizer! Great for every type of skin and has no harsh chemicals. I bought this at target and every time I run out I go and purchase some more that's how much I love this product.
Michelle W.
I suffer from psoriasis & this is one of the very only lotions that I can get to use with my psoriasis cream, that leaves my skin feeling soft...not visibly dry & flaky.
Pamela C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like suave, but I wish it was thicker. It feels watery. I usually mix it with Vaseline, especially in the winter. Since I have dry skin. I do think it's good for the summer, because it is thin and not heavy. I think it depends on how much moisture you like. I like my skin to glow, and it doesn't do that.
Katie H.
Trout Run, PA
The lotion was okay, but not great. It smelled great and it was not overly greasy.
It left my skin feeling soft for a little while, but it didn't last long. I had to reapply quite often when I was having very dry skin days. It didn't do much for my extremely dry elbows.
If I am only a little dry, it's fine, but for extremely dry skin it just isn't enough.