BY SUAVE #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our awapuhi anti-breakage strengthening light leave-in cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair** that s easier to style. Anti-breakage with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle provides: 2x stronger hair for less breakage thicker, fuller look luxurious nature-inspired fragrance see more...

• How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair f...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or redu...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it wo...1 Answers
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buy
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Ashlyn D.
Bartonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best in leave-in conditioner I have ever used my hair has grow in 3 to 4 in and starting it would highly recommend to anybody who is trying to repair damage or breakage of their hair
Teresa B.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product! I have thick hip length hair and this product makes it so easy to brush through. Without it I often need help just to brush my hair but with it I can get it done alone within a couple minutes.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have problems with hair breakage and dryness so I started using this on damp hair after a shower. In just one week my hair has stopped breaking as often and it feels less dry!
SYIMONE🙈❤😻💦 M.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and quality. I think lots of people look down on drug store products like these but the proof is in the pudding. It's really good.
Isabella L.
Charleston
It works great makes my hair feel nourished and healthy also make my hair look smooth and shiny and that is good because I have bad splits ends and when I started using this it also helped prevent split ends
Carter L.
Anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Good smell and feel but I will not give this product a five star review because it makes my hair appear slightly greasy or wet. I don’t think it is very great but it is the only product I’ve used of the sort.
Dina P.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
This combing cream is also one of my favorites because it leaves hair straight and does not feel greasy and feels very clean. I recommend you get it at Walmart or any supermarket or pharmacy
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good conditioner. It leaves my hair with more volume and overall feels good. I prefer another kind of conditioner but this one is always a good alternative.
Haley  S.
Well this help strengthen my hair? My hair is fallin out like crazy and nothing is helping!?
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair from breaking and falling out
Sarah L.
How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduction?
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work wonders on african-American hair
Crystal V.
Has anyone used this on wavy hair? Does it weigh down the curls?