BY SUAVE #33 in Leave-In Conditioner

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our awapuhi anti-breakage strengthening light leave-in cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair** that s easier to style. Anti-breakage with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle provides: 2x stronger hair for less breakage thicker, fuller look luxurious nature-inspired fragrance see more...

• How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair fro...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduct...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work...1 Answers
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
I need to use a fair amount of conditioner because of the amount of hair I have so I used 4 pumps of this on wet hair in a damp environment (just post shower). I combed it through my hair after rubbing it in from the ends toward the crown. Combing through wet hair was easier because of the conditioner. The danger of using the maximum amount is that it could end up weighing hair down. I'm happy to say that this did not. In fact, one thing that I can certainly grant this conditioner is that it very much maximizes volume and adds body. My hair doesn't tend to be flat, but it can be flattened down by certain types of conditioner. This made it very full.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
Honestly I was a little skeptical about Suave hair products, because they are so cheap, and I thought that the price might compromise the quality.
I was so wrong, now I love them! I bought this leave-in creme and it's perfect for me.
My hair is frizzy and untameable sometimes. But I used this cream before blow drying my hair and it was just perfect! Not residues at all and my hair was so shiny, silky and soft.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I've tried this product. My problem sometimes is that a dot is almost too much with some products. This product is actually light. I add it to the ends of my hair and it makes my hair feel softener and not so dry. I notice that if I use this product just at the ends it doesn't make my hair greasy. It also detangles my hair. It's inexpensive next to a lot of the other leave in products and worth a try.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I have used Suave's basic daily clarifying shampoo for YEARS, paired with high end conditioners and styling products. It does what it is meant to do beautifully, and that is, get your hair clean. I picked up this leave-in conditioner on a whim at the drugstore the other day and it chaged the way I think about the Suave Proffessionals line
Amber L.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I use this for my daughters curl hair and it is a wonderful leave in cream. It keeps her curls perfect. It's very affordable and works like a lot of higher priced items we've bought. We use this on the nights she doesn't completely wash her hair, just gets it wet and we put this in it when she gets out of the shower!
Amber N.
Amber N.
I used this product after I got out of the shower and applied it while my hair was towel dried but still damp. I then blow dried my hair and straighten it. It left my hair shiny and healthy looking! I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to others as well. My hair stayed straightened for three days!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
This leave in cream!!!!!!! Love. The smell is so amazing. I have curly, long, thick hair and it responds so well to this product! One thing that I love about it is that it doesn't leave residue or weigh down my curls at all. I am very satisfied with this product! It provides good shine & softness to my hair.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I first tried the leave in suave conditioners free from influenster !! I am loving it it makes my hair soft shiny and don't let my hair frizz the only thing I would recommend about this product is it don't take much to do the job so don't over due it by putting a lot on just a little goes a long way !!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This stuff is incredible. I love suave as a brand, and this leave in conditioner makes my dry hair easier to comb through wet, plus it smells amazing. I have used a lot of salon brand leave ins, and this suave is one of the best I've tried. I'll continue to buy especially for the low price of $5.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I just started using this and I am really enjoying it! I have thinning hair, and some leave-in's are too greasy for me. This one is light, but it still conditions my hair well enough to get the comb through my naturally curly tangles. The price was fantastic as well! I purchased from Amazon.
Haley  S.
Haley S.
Well this help strengthen my hair? My hair is fallin out like crazy and nothing is helping!?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair from breaking and falling out
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduction?
Porsha G.
Porsha G.
Wixom, MI
I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work wonders on african-American hair
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Has anyone used this on wavy hair? Does it weigh down the curls?