BY SUAVE #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our awapuhi anti-breakage strengthening light leave-in cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair** that s easier to style. Anti-breakage with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle provides: 2x stronger hair for less breakage thicker, fuller look luxurious nature-inspired fragrance see more...

• How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair f...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or redu...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it wo...1 Answers
Yana R.
Columbus, MT
This leave in is great and doesn’t feel super heavy when applied to my hair. I think it’s great in a pinch, and I usually only use it when I have nothing else to use. To me the feeling is a little water like, it’s not something that is thick, which I usually tend to go for. The smell is nice and it gets the job done of my hair keeping my hair looking nice.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I really liked this product for my hair. I have a bit if dry hair dye to coloring and if definitely gave my curls some moist ! Not too expensive for a great job ! I buy this all the time due to the packaging so easy and clean to use.. really do not like dipping my fingers in jars lol
Daniella C.
Connecticut
I was shocked it actually work fairly well to be a drugstore product. I liked how it worked on my curls. I would price it as affordable and cheap. I loved the repair it did and gave me a softer finish.
i was mainly satisfied. I will definitely buy this product again.
Brittany D.
This product helps with frizzy hair and dull hair!!! Some people look st the brand and think suave will not help their hair! Do not let this fool you! Must have product!! So so so affordable! One pump does the job! Recommend to others 100%!!! Hope this helps
Elisa V.
Dallas
This product is good. It does the job. My sister and I love this product it smells so good😁👍 very effective and it hydrates just fine and gives it that shine.. it's not expensive really in my opinion its affordable. I would definitely buy it again!!
Vickie B.
Pearl
I've only use this product once, but it's was okay. I made it do what it do. It was ok. Yeah, it work out fine for Hydration. Again, I was low on money so it was the next best thin. I was satisfied but my family wasn't to please.
maren c.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
very moisturizing. my hair gets very tangled after I wash it because of bleaching it. this product makes it so i can easily brush through my hair without breakage. it repairs my damaged ends and keeps my hair soft and smooth.
LESLIE B.
I have thick long hair so I wasn't too crazy for this product because I felt like I had to use most of the bottle just to make sure my hair was covered enough and with no tangles but I did like it and it smells really good.
Stephanie H.
I purchased this on a whim after hearing it was CG approved. I was pleasantly surprised at this quality of this leave in. I haven’t decided if I will repurchase yet, however for the price ($4) it was well worth it!
Mely T.
west palm beach
Its makes my hair smell soo good it leaves it smooth but it usually doesn’t last that ling its still pretty good and not expensive i would buy again and i do definitely recommend if you wanna try it put go for it
Haley  S.
Well this help strengthen my hair? My hair is fallin out like crazy and nothing is helping!?
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair from breaking and falling out
Crystal V.
Has anyone used this on wavy hair? Does it weigh down the curls?
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work wonders on african-American hair
Sarah L.
How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduction?