BY SUAVE #63 in Leave-In Conditioner

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our awapuhi anti-breakage strengthening light leave-in cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair** that s easier to style. Anti-breakage with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle provides: 2x stronger hair for less breakage thicker, fuller look luxurious nature-inspired fragrance see more...

• How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair f...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or redu...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it wo...1 Answers
đŸ’đŸ» V.
Waterbury , CT
I really liked this product for my hair. I have a bit if dry hair dye to coloring and if definitely gave my curls some moist ! Not too expensive for a great job ! I buy this all the time due to the packaging so easy and clean to use.. really do not like dipping my fingers in jars lol
Maddie P.
I love this leave in conditioner because it’s enhances my waves. It was very effective in my opinion. It is great for all hair types but best on wavy and curly hair. It is the best one I have had so far. I have bought this multiple of times already.
Vickie B.
Pearl
I've only use this product once, but it's was okay. I made it do what it do. It was ok. Yeah, it work out fine for Hydration. Again, I was low on money so it was the next best thin. I was satisfied but my family wasn't to please.
LESLIE B.
I have thick long hair so I wasn't too crazy for this product because I felt like I had to use most of the bottle just to make sure my hair was covered enough and with no tangles but I did like it and it smells really good.
Stephanie H.
I purchased this on a whim after hearing it was CG approved. I was pleasantly surprised at this quality of this leave in. I haven’t decided if I will repurchase yet, however for the price ($4) it was well worth it!
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Aaliyah R.
Cutlerville
This product works very well of my expectations. The price is a little pricey but the price is worth it. This product was affective by the smoothness of my hair. I am satisfied by this product.
Karen U.
This product left my Hair feeling. Silky and smooth. I use this product about once a week before I use my. Flat iron. It’s very affordable. I’m very satisfied and I will purchase this again
Teresa B.
Windsor
In love with this product! I have thick hip length hair and this product makes it so easy to brush through. Without it I often need help just to brush my hair but with it I can get it done alone within a couple minutes.
Naomi N.
Santa Ana
I have bleached my hair so many times and no matter what I did to it never felt Natural and soft till I stated using this product now my hair is soft and healthy also it no like feels dry
Haley  S.
Well this help strengthen my hair? My hair is fallin out like crazy and nothing is helping!?
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair from breaking and falling out
Crystal V.
Has anyone used this on wavy hair? Does it weigh down the curls?
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work wonders on african-American hair
Sarah L.
How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduction?