BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our awapuhi anti-breakage strengthening light leave-in cream makes hair stronger, preventing breakage for thicker, fuller-looking hair** that s easier to style. Anti-breakage with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle provides: 2x stronger hair for less breakage thicker, fuller look luxurious nature-inspired fragrance

• How well does this work. I need something that can stop m...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know ...2 Answers
✯Mary M.
Muncy
Purchased at: Walmart
I've purchased a lot of Sauve products now and in the past because of how cheap and affordable they are. But, some of them are the worst products I've ever tried. This did nothing it said, instead left my hair dry and damaged it seemed. Some Sauve products have even caused me to have more hair fall. Not a fan.
Vickie B.
Pearl
I've only use this product once, but it's was okay. I made it do what it do. It was ok. Yeah, it work out fine for Hydration. Again, I was low on money so it was the next best thin. I was satisfied but my family wasn't to please.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
I was hoping to find a brilliant working miracle at the store when I went shopping for a hair cream. Miracle granted. This is an amazing product if you haven't tried it yet! It strengthens your hair and shows results after the first use! Id highly recommend this to anyone working to repair there hair and are willing to try out new products, I know I am!
Teresa B.
Windsor
In love with this product! I have thick hip length hair and this product makes it so easy to brush through. Without it I often need help just to brush my hair but with it I can get it done alone within a couple minutes.
Karen U.
This product left my Hair feeling. Silky and smooth. I use this product about once a week before I use my. Flat iron. It’s very affordable. I’m very satisfied and I will purchase this again
Naomi N.
Santa Ana
I have bleached my hair so many times and no matter what I did to it never felt Natural and soft till I stated using this product now my hair is soft and healthy also it no like feels dry
Linda S.
Metairie
This is one of the best. It's all in the name for this leave in conditioner. Super suave, aka super soft smooth and shiney, I think it's infused with a type of oil. Olive or avacodo.
Holly C.
Winchester, VA
I use this multiple times a week! It is my go to to save my hair after a perm I got 7 months ago. I've had the same bottle for years! A small amount really does go a long way!
Linda S.
Boston Massachusetts
It’s ok. Not great I’ve used better leave in hair products such as biosilk. It was affordable so I figured why not but now I regret it. I feel no difference putting it on.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this product a couple times and I think it just isn't for me. It was a bit too heavy for what I normally want. I might try it again, but for now it just isn't my favorite hair cream.
Porsha G.
Detroit, MI
I have been wanting to try this product does anyone know if it work wonders on african-American hair
Haley  S.
Well this help strengthen my hair? My hair is fallin out like crazy and nothing is helping!?
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
How well does this work. I need something that can stop my hair from breaking and falling out
Crystal V.
Has anyone used this on wavy hair? Does it weigh down the curls?
Sarah L.
How does this product work on curly hair? Any enhancement or reduction?