BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to moisturize as well as Pureology® Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner.

Enriched with special exotic ingredients such as macadamia oil and white orchid, our macadamia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner products help provide hair with:

• 10x more moisturization*
  • Softer, smoother look*
  • Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance

LaTrea R.
I love this macadamia conditioner it smells so yummy.This is great for those who want silky hair for a decent and affordable price.I purchased for about $3.50 at Walmart and I was blown away at how well this conditioner worked! I do a lot of braid outs and I like to use this to detangle my hair in the shower before a fresh braid out afterwards.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I picked this up when I was in desperate need of shampoo and conditioner right after I had colored my hair.. it was in desperate need of moisture. This did a pretty good job of keeping hydrated especially given the affordable price
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Affordability usually translates to a cheap product that barely gets the job done. Suave tends to make affordable products yet with this conditioner I'd say the job gets done but not to a super well degree. Kind of recommended ♧
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I love the suave professionals line there are so many different scents as well I love the coconut one the best but all are very good super hydrating, affordable, and smell amazing would buy again
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Love the scent!!!! This is my favorite retail store shampoo and conditioner! The price is right and I can grab this quick when I am traveling and don't want to splurge on salon brand.
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I absolutely love this conditioner. It's a great price. I usually use a comb and a paddle bush to help set angle when the conditioner is still in. Once the conditioner is rinsed out, my hair is always so soft and fluffy and never frizzy.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
I for one love this line of shampoo and conditioners. Even though it is drugstore and very cheap, I think it is a good product for the price. My hair is always soft when I use this even tho my hair doing friends say to stay away. This is also extremely good to shave with
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an awesome conditioner! The scent is just awesome! Yes, it's safe for color treated hair. It is also long lasting! The concern it targets is dry hair. It really moisturizes the hair! Very satisfied! I would buy it again. I would recommend to others.
Brandy W.
Hartsville, TN
love the smell of this and it is a awesome conditioner at a awesome price. The smell lasts about 6 hrs. depending on the things you do during the day . I have a oily scalp and normally have to just use a tad of conditioner but it works well. would recommend to anyone that is curious on what to try.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my all time favorite drugstore conditioner. I started using it last year and have been totally hooked ever since. The scent is heavenly (my boyfriend always thinks I have a nice perfume on, but it's my shampoo/conditioner!) It doesn't leave my hair feeling limp or heavy. It tames my frizz. It's amazing how something so affordable has such an amazing payoff. I have very long, medium texture, wavy hair. This is by far my best find for conditioners. When my local drug store is running low I will buy 3 bottles just to make sure I never run out. Yeah, that's how much I love this stuff. I am always scared they will stop making it! I would seriously give it more than 5 stars if I could. I am hooked.
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Es un buen producto?
Brandi W.
Dwight, IL
Is the scent long lasting?!
nilfanny m.
Amigas o colegas esta línea de cuidados del cabello ayuda a restaurar el cabello dañado? Osea tiene aceites e hidratantes? Quienes ya lo han usado?
Brandi W.
Dwight, IL
Is this lightweight or does it make the hair feel weighted down woth oil?
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I have fine thin hair that is very damaged & has split ends all over. Does anyone know what I could do to give my hair volume & make split ends smooth as well? Any hair routine advice?

Kohl's