BY SUAVE #67 in Conditioner

Salon-proven to moisturize as well as Pureology® Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner.

Enriched with special exotic ingredients such as macadamia oil and white orchid, our macadamia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner products help provide hair with:

• 10x more moisturization*
  • Softer, smoother look*
  • Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance

*vs. non-conditioning  shampoo

To enhance hydration use with Natural Infusion Moisturizing Light Oil Spray.

• this product looks great with good reviews ! i ha...Be the first to answer!
  • Amigas o colegas esta línea de cuidados del cabello ayuda a restaur...2 Answers
  • I normally love suave products and want to try this. Is it any good?1 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
If I knew suave was bringing products to the table of this magnitude , I would have saved hundreds of dollars not buying aveda, redeken, kera care (even though their humecto formula i still will buy). I am not buying these formulas anymore, because suave does the job. I have extremely dry hair and the conditioners and shampoos cannot be beat. It detangles my hair and moisturizes it thoroughly. I have extremely voluminous dry hair and it moisturizes every strand. Pantene, a second best, moisturizes but leaves a filmy feeling and thats why I only used it for wet set styles like a regular roller set or flat twists etc. Do yourself a favor and pick this product up or order it, you hair simply cannot afford not to.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Plymouth, WI
I am in love with the infusion line. Currently, this is my favorite of the line. The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing and the conditioner is surprisingly very light. I have fine hair and often have to use a leave in conditioner to even comb my hair after a shower. I have not had to do that with this conditioner. I am able to comb my wet hair with ease. The conditioner also does not leave my hair feeling oily at the end of the day which is great because I can often have second day hair!
Edie R.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
There is nothing like these shampoos and conditioners after coloring my hair. My hair goes from color damaged to beach goddess in as little as 3-4 treatments. the bottle is a pretty gold color, and I buy these from Target. Nothing out there can repair my hair like these do. And the smell! My husband always tells me how good my hair smells after using this!!! You should try it!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Suave Professionals is the best way to get a lot of bang for your buck. I don't like spending a lot of money on things like shampoo and conditioner because, like everyone else, I have a lot of bills. I like buying products that work though. I get the large bottles at Walmart for only a few dollars and they last me about two months. Definitely recommend. Will repurchase!
Smeret H.
Smeret H.
Loved loved loved this conditioner. I have very thick curly East African hair that neeeeeds moisture this product gave my hair life. I loved the scent! For a drug store product this is great. For the price this product delivers what you would expect a little more pricier conditioner to do. Even though I'm not a huge suave fan this conditioner gets an A in my hair book!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
This it's my go to conditioner. I have to be honest the main reason is the low price but it also works well as a basic conditioner. I wouldn't say it does anything spectacular like making my hair any more smooth it shiny than most conditioners but it does what it needs to and the price is right. overall I would recommend this as a regular use conditioner.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
This conditioner is amazing! I didn't expect such a quality product from Suave since they are a cheaper brand. Not only was this conditioner fairly priced, but it was as good as salon brand conditioner. The Suave professionals conditioner all smell so good. They detangled my hair and left my hair so soft and smooth and smelling great all day.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually hate sauce products because I feel they don't work as good as the other stuff. My sister got this for me and after one use I was in love!!! My hair felt so silky and smooth. The scent is amazing and I use it when my store actually has both the shampoo and conditioner. I will continue to buy because it's so cheap and amazing!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hartwell
Honeetly I found this conditioner to be way to deep for my hair to use daiky. So every once in a while I will use this other than that I can't use it because it leaves my scalp oily. It smells really good, which is a bonus, but I have oily yet naturally curly hair so my hair is pretty picky on what it likes and does not like..
Vielca A.
Vielca A.
Vista, CA
I believe this product is amazing ! My split ends were less noticeable after a few uses. After coloring my hair this product helped me keep the color without fading . I have very thick and oily hair and this product helps me keep it under control . I am constantly buying this product both the shampoo and conditioner.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Es un buen producto?
Dwight, IL
Is the scent long lasting?!
nilfanny m.
nilfanny m.
Miami
Amigas o colegas esta línea de cuidados del cabello ayuda a restaurar el cabello dañado? Osea tiene aceites e hidratantes? Quienes ya lo han usado?
Dwight, IL
Is this lightweight or does it make the hair feel weighted down woth oil?
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I have fine thin hair that is very damaged & has split ends all over. Does anyone know what I could do to give my hair volume & make split ends smooth as well? Any hair routine advice?