BY SUAVE

Your hair will benefit from the natural ingredients, botanical extracts and delightful fragrances of these conditioners.

Nathlene E.
This is a pretty good conditioner, but it just doesn't work so good at my hair, but for the price it's pretty good. But I'll still rather use my other conditioners than this.
Haley F.
This is my favorite conditioner when I'm in between color treatments. I get a bottle for about $1.50 at meijer a couple days before my hair appointment so that I can drown my hair with it and deep condition during my showers. My stylist has always recommended doing a deep condition before coloring my hair so that it doesn't hurt my hair, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money; this is the perfect fix. I feel no guilt in loading my hair up with this conditioner
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
For a lower end drugstore hair care brand, I was really impressed with Suave shampoo and conditioner. I have very fine and straight hair so it's hard for me to find products that don't weigh my hair down and make them look greasy and this conditioner did just the opposite of that! For the price, I couldn't really ask for more and I was very impressed!!
Kara W.
I've tried multiple times to use different Suave shampoo and conditioner products, but it always makes my hair extremely greasy no matter how much or little I use. I have normal hair, not too oily, not too dry, and this conditioner doesn't do much for me. I have short hair, so I normally use a very small amount (like the size of a skittle). It all depends on your personal hair type, but for me, it didn't work.
Jasmine W.
This product is super cheap (you can find it at the dollar tree). It is good if you need to detangle your hair. Other than those two previous points, I have nothing good to say about this product. It leaves my hair dry (I have curly hair) and makes my scalp itchy.
Allyson L.
I have a pretty sensitive scalp and this is pretty inexpensive conditioner. The smells are great, but it left blisters on my head from whatever ingredients are in this product. If you have sensitive skin, invest a little more to protect your scalp.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
This conditioner has a very nice price if you're looking for something "cheap". it says color safe but I would not recommend using it if you have color treated hair. pulls the color right out. Using too much of this product makes your hair very greasy.
Cassie W.
I do not like Suave shampoos or conditioners. It literally leaves your hair feeling stripped, stringy and dry. Usually when I put conditioner in I expect a soft feel with volume and this does not do that. Would not recommend if you like your hair.
Karen C.
Warner Robins, GA
I found this by mistake real cheap and so I thought give it a try I love coconut anything !
I love it in my hair , only thing to me it's oily to the feel when the shampoo or condition is in your hair but it's over all great for your hair !
Elizabeth W.
Harlan, IA
I love suave and especially the coconut conditioner. i love how it makes my hair feel and it smells amazing! i always recommended this conditioner when I'm low on funds. it works just as well as some higher priced conditioners.