BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave moroccan infusion lotion is infused with authentic moroccan argan oil to leave your skin beautifully silky and stunningly radiant. Moroccan argan oil, known to have skin-softening antioxidants and nutrients, is one the world s most treasured beauty secrets. Now this lightweight miracle oil is infused into a rich lotion, which absorbs quickly for silky, radiant skin. suave body lotion infused with moroccan argan oil: silky, radiant skin non-greasy, 24 hour moisturization luxurious fragrance.

Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
I love all the Sauve Morrocan products and this lotion is just as amazing as the rest. The smell is to die for and it really makes your skin feel good and radiant. It's a great value so you can't beat it. Its effectiveness and smell makes it a must in my opinion!
Nicole M.
I LOVE how this lotion smells. I use this and the hair products because it smells so great. I think that the lotion soaks in your skin well and keeps it moisturized for a long time. And the price can't be beat!
giovanna p.
west bloomfield
It's a keeper! I wasn't sure about this but I wanted to try something new, so I got it on an impulse. I love the scent! The lotion is not greasy and absorbs easily. The effect wouldn't last forever of course but it's a good deal! i would recommend it if your skin is not super dry!
Courtney L.
Suave professionals silkening body lotion Moroccan infusion lotion doesn't really moisturizer my skin . I like the scent of it but I just don't feel like it works that great . I am very picky about what type of lotion that use .
Baily W.
Clarksville, IN
Makes my skin feel so great. I regularly use a tanning bed so my skins much for dry and this stuff I received in a sample and almost immediately went out to buy the full size. It really made my skin feel so great and felt like a high quality lotion.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
I loooove this lotion!! I found it at Target one day while looking for a hydrating winter lotion. I have sensitive skin that gets very dry in the winter so finding a lotion that caters to both of those issues was a struggle. I know from experience that Moroccan oil naturally has intense hydrating qualities so I figured why not try?! And I'm so glad I did! This lotion seems to deeply nourish my skin, as opposed to other lotions that just kind of sit on top of your skin. It goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly but I will say, the first time I tried it was a little worrisome because it felt really greasy but it does not feel that way on your skin after it's applied! I assume the shiny/greasy quality is from the oil. It also has a nice smell that I don't even know how to describe but is delightful!
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
Great to use after just shaving!! Makes you feel so smooth!! Very long lasting results! Smells good as well. Makes your skin glow. Very gentle formula. Feels great on skin. I would recommend
TheMamaAsker ..
This lotion is the perfect summer body lotion! It's moisturizing and gives my skin a nice silky, supple and smooth look...exactly what you want in the summer!
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
This lotion has been great for my skin. I have dry skin and have tried so many other lotion products to try and stay moisturized and nothing seem to work for me. I would use a lotion and the next 30 minutes to 2 hours my skin would be dry again and I would have to reapply lotion to my skin. My mom one day picked up this gem and thank god she did because this lotion keeps my skin nourished all day long I believe the mirror can oil that is infused in this lotion is why does the trick!
Molly E.
I love Suave lotions but the Moroccan Infused is my favorite so far! It's cheap and it works. I use it after every shower and love the moisturized feel it gives all day! I have been satisfied with this product because my skin absorbs it, it's doesn't just sit on top, and it has a lasting smoothness. Plus it's cheap! I'd recommend to anyone, especially those who apply lotion frequently as I use it daily.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
Would this lotion help with stretch marks?
Deja H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Would you consider this a good quality lotion ?
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this work on extremely dry skin. My entire face and hands get so chapped all year round and I can't find anything that works
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How does this compare to jergens body lotion?
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Is this lotion any good for the body