BY SUAVE

For dry, damaged hair with 100% natural almond & shea butter Salon Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy™ shampoo and conditioner.* This moisturization shampoo is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes as it cleanses leaving your hair well-nourished & beautiful. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Dry Remedy™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

• Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?4 Answers
  • My hair is very thick and with some shampoos I feel like they don...6 Answers
Yajhayra M.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I went into the drugstore looking for my shampoo and conditioner, they were out. So I saw these new shampoo and conditioner from Suave and figured I'll give them a try since they're so affordable. I didn't want to be stuck with expensive shampoo and conditioner I didn't like. Well I am completely surprised and ecstatic of how well this conditioner and shampoo worked on my natural curly hair. It's very good quality for an affordable price. I will definitely use again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Versailles, MO
I have been wanting a good inexpensive shampoo for my dry hair. I used to use Suave back in high school, but never thought about using it after I graduated. I stumbled across this shampoo in the drugstore aisle, and decided to give it a shot. I love this shampoo! It moisturizers my hair without weighing it down. I find that it also keeps my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. This is a great inexpensive shampoo for anyone on a budget!
Kristian C.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say other than amazing! For the price you can't beat it! I use this stuff all the time and it smells so good! This one in particular has a sweet smell to it. I have a brown blonde hair color and normally pretty oily but this doesn't make me get oily any faster than I normally would. And like I said it's really cheap and good quality!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
This shampoo saved my hair from getting even more disgusting than it was it brought back the shine to my hair and it made it soft and oh so wonderful I've been using this shampoo for almost two years now and I have no interest of changing it for a long time i REALLY REALLY recommend this if u see it at the store u should definitely pick it up
Gardenia J.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN
This is one of the best shampoos I have ever tried! This product smells really good and leaves my hair moisturized. I like the packaging and it's easy to use. It is affordable for anyone. Anyone can go out and buy this product and love it as much as I do! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to many of my friends and family!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY
I love this shampoo (especially when paired with the conditioner). I have frizzy hair that the ends dry out on really easily. This shampoo helps moisturize my problem hair and doesn't make it greasy like some other shampoos do. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. It is a great product at a great price!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I've yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that I'll stick to loyally, but Suave is a brand I keep coming back to since they've upped their quality a bit. Price is alright, and as far as moisturizing goes... I do still have a bit of dandruff, but my hair is very soft and pretty after using it. Smell is appealing, as well.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this shampoo and conditioner for my hair! It smells so good and lathers really well. It is great for my color treated, waist long hair that easily gets tangled, and this shampoo and conditioner set helps keep it sleek, shiny and moisturized. I definitely recommend this, and it's so affordable too!
Val G.
Val G.
I love love love this stuff. I use the paired up conditioner with it too. I only wash my hair about every 3-4 days, due to the drnyness of my hair, this stuff keeps my Frizzys down without making my hair feel too heavy, but moisturizing enough that my hair is still clean and soft, even after a few days
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I do not like anything Suave. I have tried many of their products, this one included, and they all weighed my hair down, left it greasy, and just all around nasty. Not only that but they also irritate my sensitive skin and broke me out in eczema. I will never use any of their products ever again.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
My hair is very thick and with some shampoos I feel like they don't get my really clean. How good is this brand for thick hair?
Sophia G.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?
Sophia G.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?