BY SUAVE

For dry, damaged hair with 100% natural almond & shea butter Salon Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy™ shampoo and conditioner.* This moisturization shampoo is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes as it cleanses leaving your hair well-nourished & beautiful. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Dry Remedy™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ;

• Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?4 Answers
  • My hair is very thick and with some shampoos I feel like ...6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I'm quite impressed with this product! I've used suave as a child because it was a cheap brand, but quickly switched off when hair started to matter to me. Back then the product didn't help much with my itchy scalp issues and it wasn't the best at giving me shiny, smooth and healthy looking hair. This product, however, is 2 steps up from how I last remembered it. It leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking and is gentle on my scalp. It's not a save all for my itchy scalp and dandruff, but it's fairly good otherwise for those who don't have those issues, I imagine!
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my go to budget shampoo/conditoner. Their shampoo's have a good scent. Usually cheap shampoos smell bad. My hair doesn't feel like its being wayed down when I use their conditioner either
Brittany B.
For being as cheap as it is it works okay. It smells nice and earthy. It does tend to dry out my hair a little more than i like though but it doesn't leave my hair greasy or frizzy which is the only reason why i ever come back but i only ever buy this ever few months. Also when i do use this its never an everyday wash type of shampoo especially for my fine hair. I also only wash my hair every 2 days and use dry shampoo between washes so ill use this with one wash a dry shampoo then the next time i use an actual shampoo it wont be sauve it will be something a little less drying on my hair.
ADRIANA O.
Me recomendaron usar este producto, ya que mi cabello como lo he dicho repetidas veces esta en una etapa totalmente rebelde, y me urge conseguir un shampoo que me suavice e hidrate mi cabello que ultimamente ha estado seco y con mucho frizz. Al comprar este shampoo sinceramente no me reestructuro el cabello mas bien me lo dejo opaco y con una textura muy poco agradable, pienso que tal vez le seria de utilidad a personas con otro tipo de cabello, un poco mas sedoso que el mio, pero mi experiencia no fue muy buena.
Vanessa A.
TRACY, CA
I purchased a travel size version of this, and the tiny bottle lasted me longer than expected. It is highly moisturizing, a nice alternative to medicated dry scalp shampoos. It makes hair managable and lathers well. It does contain sulfates so I knocked off a star for it and another for the scent. It is quite strong. I'm not one for highly sweet nutty fragrances so I would only repurchase this if choices were limited. Otherwise, it's not a bad product.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
With me going natural conditioner is a must for me to even move my fingers through my hair. I love leaving this in my hair for it to sit while I wash my face. Comparing this to the v05, this one works really well if you are on a budget
Jessica J.
i love this shampoo!!
it smells soooo good and it really silks up my hair, but my hair smells good through our the hole day. and i have really dry hair so it moisturizes my hair. other then that i see nothing wrong with it i buy this shampoo all the time and i recommend it to everyone. :)
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
I love using this shampoo and conditioner for my hair! It smells so good and lathers really well. It is great for my color treated, waist long hair that easily gets tangled, and this shampoo and conditioner set helps keep it sleek, shiny and moisturized. I definitely recommend this, and it's so affordable too!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite go to shampoo for when im low on funds! It works just as well as the pricier shampoos and they give you a good amount that I'm able to alert stretch! I love the smell and how refreshed it leaves my hair feeling! I definitely love suave!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
For the price, this shampoo is actually really good. I have been using this for years, and it does a great job moisturizing my hair and leaving it feeling softer to the touch. I think you can get this for around $2 or $3, which is amazing compared to many other brands. It's something I always have around, but it's great brand, a great price, and works great, too!
Hannah J.
Grand Rapids, MI
My hair is very thick and with some shampoos I feel like they don't get my really clean. How good is this brand for thick hair?
Sophia G.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?
Sophia G.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?