BY SUAVE

Description:

For dry, damaged hair with 100% natural almond & shea butter Salon Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy™ shampoo and conditioner.* This moisturization conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes as it cleanses leaving your hair well-nourished & beautiful. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Dry Remedy™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ;

Suave® Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "I love this conditioner, since having African American hair it makes my hair soft, moisturized , and smelling good highly recommended for using as a deep conditioner." in 5 reviews
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
My hair is the one thing in my life that I feel I have trouble with. It’s dry, frizzy , and curly and at that point of time when I used this my hair was damaged(have gotten my hair cut since) even when it was damaged it made my hair soft. Now that my hair not damaged I feel as though it has brought life back to my curls. It smells great! And it’s easy to apply
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
I always use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner. I have thick hair and I am always using my hair straightener. Suave is most definitely my favorite and works good for my hair for moisturizer after straightening it. Recently I have dyed my hair again and it already has keep it moisturized and not fried looking.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair. I have long hair and it always makes my hair so smooth. It helps lock in the moisture in my hair. Super easy to comb my hair after the shower. My hair smells great all day long. Very well priced.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Best conditioner ever. I have coarse, frizzy 3b/3c naturally curly hair and this conditioner makes my hair so soft and smooth. It also provides great slip that makes detangling so much easier. It leaves my hair smelling amazing
isabella m.
north patchogue
I love this conditioner so much. I let it sit in my hair for five to ten minutes while I do other things in my shower. I brush out my hair while the conditioner is in my hair and then rinse. I recommend this product.
Kristine M.
California
My husband always had this in his shower when we were dating before I upgraded him. It smells nice but I took off some stars because it doesn’t work as well as other products. I have to use more of it to really condition, moisturize, and get my hair to be soft. It’s affordable and can be bought in drugstores.
Natasha K.
Jackson, MS
I use this all the time. Whenever I need to do a quick co-wash in the shower, I just use a few pumps of this at the beginning of my shower and rinse it out at the end. Does the job and doesn't bend my wallet.
Maribel G.
It comes in the 2pack I love it suave will always be my to go to! I’m using the honey one right now omg your hair smells sooo good & soft . It does wonders for you I love it all the way!! Amazing amazing
Kischa A.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is a great conditioner to use it’s inexpensive at $2-$3 depending on where you buy it from but a great quality product, refreshing smell and not too heavy on your hair it won’t weight it down.
Brittney D.
DO NOT BUY SUAVE!!! Their products have made so many people lose their hair and even mine thinned out drastically. I do not recommend anyone buy it, please buy professional salon quality hair products. Go to ulta, they are legally authorized to sell authentic professional grade hair supplies
Drug stores sell fake or expired ones.
Rosemary P.
I love suave with Rosemary but it's time to switch it around. is suave with almond and shea good?
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
Is this a good conditioner leave in or rinse out for African American 4c hair natural.?
Mel R.
I am in love with this conditioner, it works very similar to the Tresemme Naturals conditioner that was discontinued. It's very thick and moisturizing, smells great too... Plus it's affordable, it has been my go to conditioner for my 4c natural hair... I also add oils to it to make a deep conditioner. I would recommend it to anyone with thick natural hair .
Geeta I.
How does this compare to Aveda Dry Therapy?

back