BY SUAVE #28 in Conditioner

For dry, damaged hair with 100% natural almond & shea butter Salon Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy™ shampoo and conditioner.* This moisturization conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes as it cleanses leaving your hair well-nourished & beautiful. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Dry Remedy™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

• I love suave with Rosemary but it's time to switch it around. is ...10 Answers
  • I am in love with this conditioner, it works very... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good conditioner leave in or rinse out for African Amer...3 Answers
Suave Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "I love this conditioner, since having African American hair it makes my hair soft, moisturized , and smelling good highly recommended for using as a deep conditioner." in 5 reviews
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this suave conditioner when I am low on cash and need something good! It is one of the best cheaper alternatives to the expensive stuff! It always leaves my hair feeling wonderful. I would and will most likely be buying it quite a bit and I would recommend it, especially to anyone on a budget and needs a good shampoo and conditioner.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a curly girl when I find a good conditioner I Hold On Tight. I've been using this conditioner for years and really enjoy the way it smells. The fact that it's very affordable only a couple bucks. And it doesn't awesome job of moisturizing and assisting with detangling.
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner. I have thick hair and I am always using my hair straightener. Suave is most definitely my favorite and works good for my hair for moisturizer after straightening it. Recently I have dyed my hair again and it already has keep it moisturized and not fried looking.
Keneesha U.
I love this conditioner! It smells really amazing and it works wonders on my hair. It makes my hair feel so much healthier with just a little bit. I have never fell in love with any conditioner the way I fell in love with this one and same about the shampoo. My boyfriend even uses it lol. WE LOVE IT.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I love these products. They are very reasonably priced and they do a great job at keeping your hair moisturized. I do notice that I tend to use more conditioner than usual when using these products, but I still think they are a great product.
Ashleigh S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you describe something that leaves your hair feeling limp and dead? The conditioner not only made my hair feel greasy, it also made it look dirty the day after I washed it. Didn’t matter if I blow dried or not, still looked terrible.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great leaves your hair soft and silky and really helps with damaged hair. I use conditioner as 1 day yes and 1 day no. Located at Walmart or any drug store. The price can come from 2.45-4.99 depending on the size of the bottle
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite conditioner. It so affordable & works just as well as any salon brand I’ve used. It leaves my hair smelling really good and very soft. Overall I think this is a great product that I highly recommend!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good I let conditioners sit in my hair for a while to really get it soft. It does the job. I now have dry scalps so it helps soothe my scalp. For some the smell last a couple of hours but love it when a breeze blow through it
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the conditioner my parents have at their home. I usually am not a fan of Suave because it seems cheap, but this conditioner is different! I think it leaves a nice feeling in my hair and is a good price too!
Rosemary P.
I love suave with Rosemary but it's time to switch it around. is suave with almond and shea good?
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
Is this a good conditioner leave in or rinse out for African American 4c hair natural.?
Mel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this conditioner, it works very similar to the Tresemme Naturals conditioner that was discontinued. It's very thick and moisturizing, smells great too... Plus it's affordable, it has been my go to conditioner for my 4c natural hair... I also add oils to it to make a deep conditioner. I would recommend it to anyone with thick natural hair .
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Aveda Dry Therapy?