BY SUAVE #28 in Conditioner

For dry, damaged hair with 100% natural almond & shea butter Salon Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda® Dry Remedy™ shampoo and conditioner.* This moisturization conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes as it cleanses leaving your hair well-nourished & beautiful. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Dry Remedy™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

• I love suave with Rosemary but it's time to switch it around. is ...10 Answers
  • I am in love with this conditioner, it works very... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good conditioner leave in or rinse out for African Amer...3 Answers
Suave Moisturizing Conditioner
  • "I love this conditioner, since having African American hair it makes my hair soft, moisturized , and smelling good highly recommended for using as a deep conditioner." in 5 reviews
Tiffany M.
Graysville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this suave conditioner when I am low on cash and need something good! It is one of the best cheaper alternatives to the expensive stuff! It always leaves my hair feeling wonderful. I would and will most likely be buying it quite a bit and I would recommend it, especially to anyone on a budget and needs a good shampoo and conditioner.
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner. I have thick hair and I am always using my hair straightener. Suave is most definitely my favorite and works good for my hair for moisturizer after straightening it. Recently I have dyed my hair again and it already has keep it moisturized and not fried looking.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite conditioner. It so affordable & works just as well as any salon brand I’ve used. It leaves my hair smelling really good and very soft. Overall I think this is a great product that I highly recommend!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good I let conditioners sit in my hair for a while to really get it soft. It does the job. I now have dry scalps so it helps soothe my scalp. For some the smell last a couple of hours but love it when a breeze blow through it
Angela P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders when paired with the shampoo. Add the moisture I need back in my hair. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair incredibly soft. Some conditioners can be really watery. This one is thick and I love it.
Corey K.
Mt Prospect, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a cheap/affordable conditioner I was surprised on the effects it had on my hair, I liked the scent it was subtle and actually very conditioning my hair was very soft. I would definitely buy this product again
Terry g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have been trying to find a conditioner that works and so far the suave avocado and olive oil one is doing wonderful.i gor the keratin one but i think thats for people with straight silky easy hair.the water where i live is making my hair really dry more than usual and so far this is working the best and its not all pricey.so thats the real plus!u dont need to spend over $10 on a good conditioner i found out!
Madison P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I went sulfate free, I loved this shampoo and conditioner line. I would choose it over more pricey products because it smells amazing, cleans my hair but rinses out, and makes my hair feel super soft.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff lasts a long time because it’s family size, but still inexpensive. Suave has great conditioners. I use it on my ends because I have oily scalp, and it’s great for detangling. Totally recommend.
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my hair looking amazing! It smells so beautiful and definitely leaves it looking all shiny and nice like if I went to a professional. I especially love how affordable this product is.
Rosemary P.
I love suave with Rosemary but it's time to switch it around. is suave with almond and shea good?
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
Is this a good conditioner leave in or rinse out for African American 4c hair natural.?
Mel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this conditioner, it works very similar to the Tresemme Naturals conditioner that was discontinued. It's very thick and moisturizing, smells great too... Plus it's affordable, it has been my go to conditioner for my 4c natural hair... I also add oils to it to make a deep conditioner. I would recommend it to anyone with thick natural hair .
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Aveda Dry Therapy?