BY SUAVE MEN #5 in Pomades & Waxes

What: Smooth control and shine - Fresh and Clean scent. Why: Disigned specifically for mens hair. Gives hair subtle definition and smooth finish. Keeps hair healthy-looking without making it too stiff or sticky. Salon-quality formula that controls hair as well as American Crew* Pomade. *American Crew is a registered trademark of the Colomer Group see more...

Taylor B.
Great product! Has a very strong hold and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, the only downfall is that it smells kinda weird..like glue.. other then the smell it's a great product! I have thick hair and it holds very well. Give it a try, it's worth the money!
Maria P.
My fiance uses this on his hair every morning. It's great at keeping everything in order without looking too slick or crunchy. It also smells amazing! He and I both really like this product. I even bought it for him as a gift once and sometimes use it on myself to get beach-y waves. The only downside is the waxy feeling of this pomade doesn't wash away as easily as I wanted it to, yet the hold doesn't last from day to night. You definitely have to re-apply after work before heading to the bar!
Edie R.
La habra, CA
I bought this pomade for my husbands hair and he ended up using it for his hair and beard! He used to use a different beard pomade and now he doesn't have to. It hold his straggly hair in place so I can take him out in public, and makes his beard look hipster happy! I love the smell too! Not too perfume like, but not nothing at all either. Love this product!
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
This is a low cost water based product. As with most water based pomades when I use it with my longer hair, usually right before my hair cut, it can lose some of its hold by the end of the day. When that happens all it takes is a quick run of my hand through my hair with water and it's right back to a strong hold.
Christa R.
My oldest son has a super cute undercut style and this helps me to get that slick backed look that actually stays in place. Plus it smells really nice. The all day hold and ease of use makes this product one of our favorites for his hair! We always tell his friend's moms when they ask how we get his hair to stay!
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
I have purchased expensive and cheap pomade and this is the product I stick with. I love the brand suave and trust it. The feeling in my hair isn't clumpy or stick. I like when I can run my hand through my hair and it feels like I have put nothing through it. This give me that feel and it looks great on me.
Colleen F.
My husband LOVES this stuff. I'm a professional hair stylist and can get pretty much whatever salon quality products I want, but he says he likes this pomade best (he picked it up on a whim one day at Target when he was out of his American Crew). It's literally the only hair pomade he wants me to buy him now.
Tisha Q.
marksville, LA
Terrible. Had to purchase this product due to not finding the Suave Styling Paste in local stores and wanted to stay with the Suave product line and bought this as a replacement. This product is twice the price. We have been using Suave products for years. I thought we were being loyal customers. Just discovered online retailers are selling this Styling Paste for $46.99-$129.99 per jar! The in store price was $2.88. This new product is a pomade and is too sticky, too shiny and doesn't work and don't want a hair product that smells.
Jason L.
Form held quite nicely. However, my hair didn't like it. I kept getting dandruffs and dust stuck in my hair. My hair color is black and is short. It met some of my expectations, but the dandruff and dust part was a mess. People kept pointing it out and I did not like it.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
This is my husband's go to styling pomade. He is military so he is very particular about how his hair looks. The product isn't greasy and the smell is pleasant. It gets the job done and it is very affordable. The product lasts forever as you only need a small amount.
abdul h.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it have firm hold or a strong hold?
Tina E.
Does this help guys with dandruff?
Anthony S.
West Springfield, MA
How would you compare this product to similar products on the market? I've used Crew pomade and I really like it but it is so expensive. How does suave stack up?
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is it smelly I want to get my bf se but he's so picky