Suave® Men's Hair & Body Wash 2 in 1 uploaded by Rachel D.

BY SUAVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Suave Men's Hair & Body Wash 2 in 1 18 oz Gender: Male.

Denise M.
Memphis
My husband uses this and loves the convenience of shampoo and body wash in one.  It has a nice scent and is very affordable.  I recommend this product.
Hunter W.
It's smells great and have good deal on it don't remember how much I payed for it. It also convenient because it is body and hair wash which saves you money, and let's say your traveling you wouldn't have to bring 3 bottles of body-wash, shampoo, and conditioner you'd just bring one bottle.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This is my favorite because it contains Borge hair hair and body wash. I travel a lot and love that this has 2 in 1. The smell is great plus it’s affordable! A great men’s smell is great for dry skin and thick hair! Highly recommend!
Heather D.
Athens
I hate when my boyfriend always uses my soaps lol so I bought him this and it’s great. It’s so much cheaper than the other men’s brands and it smells great! I’ll be buying it for him a lot now
Rachel D.
San Antonio, TX
Great body wash for the price! It smells great and does an excellent job cleaning the body and hair. The soap itself is blur in color and I wish the manufacture would just leave the color natural with a white or clear, but that's not a big deal. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Jennifer S.
I first bought this for my husband because it was dirt cheap, but was excited to find out that he loves it! It smells good and does a good job cleaning on both hair and body. Since my husband does not use any such products sparingly, something that he loves and is affordable as hard to find!
Alicia M.
This product smells soooo good I get it for my husband and he loves it Suave® Professionals for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Jacqueline M.
Great using for shower or bath. I also use when I shave my legs, leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Stacy A.
Beckley
The Hubs uses suave often. It’s affordable and it simply gets the job done. I recommend this.