Suave Men's Hair and Body Wash - 12 fl oz uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Suave Men's Hair and Body Wash - 12 fl oz uploaded by LaLa W.

BY SUAVE MEN

Our Hair + Body Wash provides your entire body with a quick and easy clean. Its dual-action formula cleans both your hair and body, while the rich lather cleans and moisturizes to leave you smelling fresh from head to toe. Enjoy the invigorating clean of this hair and body wash for men from Suave®. It cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap, leaving you fresh from head to toe. Suave® hair and body wash for men 12 fl oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I got this for my boyfriend, because he usually likes any product that will save him time in the shower. He said he liked it as a body wash, but it didn't work for him as a shampoo. He said it felt like he washed his hair with a bar of soap. It is very affordable though. And it's a good body wash, so it's worth trying out. If you don't like it in your hair, you can at least use it as a body wash.
Ursula V.
Pueblo, CO
I love this bath wash! I buy it for my 18yr old son, that tends to forget deodorant. Man am I grateful for the long lasting fresh smell! I feel like a terrible mom when I am constantly yelling at him to take a shower. With Suave hair and body, he doesn't have to think about using anything else! I love this stuff!
Jerresa G.
Rainbow City, AL
I bought this for my son. It had an ok smell but wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. It leaves an after scent on the wash cloth which I don't like. It's not something that I would probably buy again.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My boyfriend uses this, and while I will never understand, he loves it. It smells pretty good and I think it's just the simpleness that appeals so much to him. Two in one you can't lose!
Belinda D.
Greenfield, CA
I buy this product for my teen son and has become a favorite of his, it is a decent size great value and nicely priced, $2.98 I believe, the scent is very fresh and long lasting, I purchased at Walmart and I highly recommend.  I buy this item just about once a month
Araceli P.
Kennewick, WA
I love this 2 in 1. It has the body wash and shampoo it's perfect for my husband who doesn't like using the fruity soaps. Or fruity shampoos of mine when he runs out
LaLa W.
I recently purchased this Suave for men and my husband loves it it smells amazing and he says it does not dry out his skin nor his hair. I recommend this product
EmiLee J.
Atlanta, GA
I but this combination foryou brother and his friends
I FIND THAT THIS Product MAKES guys showering process so much easier and more sufficient considering that they not into all the hype with shower products as us women. This is a great product for teenage boys that think body odor is just part of their manhood
I've been buying Suave products as far back as I can remember. And I won't stop!
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS
My husband is in live with this product. It gets his hair clean and he smells amazing after his shower. I would recommend to men because your wives will the aroma.
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
I was seeing a guy who used this, he left his at my house and I've been using it as a shave cream/body wash. I love the fresh scent. Works really good on my legs.