Suave® Men's Hair and Body Wash uploaded by LaLa W.Suave® Men's Hair and Body Wash uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SUAVE

Descriprion:

Our Hair + Body Wash provides your entire body with a quick and easy clean. Its dual-action formula cleans both your hair and body, while the rich lather cleans and moisturizes to leave you smelling fresh from head to toe. Enjoy the invigorating clean of this hair and body wash for men from Suave®. It cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap, leaving you fresh from head to toe. Suave® hair and body wash for men 12 fl oz

Suave® Men's Hair and Body Wash
  • "I got the Suave Men's Hair & Body wash for my husband. He and I really like the smell, its a clean but manly scent. I get this at K-mart or Walmart at times, the cost of this price is very affordable as all Suave products are. My boys are starting to use this over their kids shampoo, they say they like how it makes them smell like daddy." in 37 reviews
  • "I buy this for my husband and my son. gets them clean and smells good, but doesn't break the bank. " in 11 reviews
Jerresa G.
Rainbow City, AL
I bought this for my son. It had an ok smell but wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. It leaves an after scent on the wash cloth which I don't like. It's not something that I would probably buy again.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My boyfriend uses this, and while I will never understand, he loves it. It smells pretty good and I think it's just the simpleness that appeals so much to him. Two in one you can't lose!
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
My hubby always uses this brand. I ran out of shampoo one day and grabbed this and was pleasantly surprised. This stuff gets your skin squeaky clean and has a great lather. Smells very good. I didn't care too much for how it left my hair feeling sorta tangly like totally unconditioned feeling but what should I have expected in that category.
But as a body cleanser it worked great on me.
Hubby always smells good after his shower.
He doesn't have much hair so I'm sure that part doesn't bother him much.
Can't beat the price either. Suave actually has a lot of good products and is a super cheap (money wise) brand of bath and body products.
Belinda D.
Greenfield, CA
I buy this product for my teen son and has become a favorite of his, it is a decent size great value and nicely priced, $2.98 I believe, the scent is very fresh and long lasting, I purchased at Walmart and I highly recommend.  I buy this item just about once a month
LaLa W.
I recently purchased this Suave for men and my husband loves it it smells amazing and he says it does not dry out his skin nor his hair. I recommend this product
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I got this for my boyfriend, because he usually likes any product that will save him time in the shower. He said he liked it as a body wash, but it didn't work for him as a shampoo. He said it felt like he washed his hair with a bar of soap. It is very affordable though. And it's a good body wash, so it's worth trying out. If you don't like it in your hair, you can at least use it as a body wash.
Katherine H.
This product is a great value and smells good. It contains the perfume smells throughout the body and hair. It's not overwhelming, but it keeps me fresh all day. A small amount in a loofa goes a long way so that the product is a super value not only in price, but is economical because a little product goes a long way, rinsed skin and hair without leaving any residue or film back. Just feeling fresh and clean everywhere.
EmiLee J.
Atlanta, GA
I but this combination foryou brother and his friends
I FIND THAT THIS Product MAKES guys showering process so much easier and more sufficient considering that they not into all the hype with shower products as us women. This is a great product for teenage boys that think body odor is just part of their manhood
I've been buying Suave products as far back as I can remember. And I won't stop!
Ashley G.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased this for my tween son. As most boys his age, his hygiene routine is skeptical at best - so I worry that if I make it too complicated with too many steps, he will just skip one or several of them. This hair and body wash smells great - like men's cologne, and I know he can use one product to do both jobs. He always comes out of the shower smelling great and I know he has washed his stinky little pubescent body and his hair.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
Very convenient for a busy morning! Wash hair AND body with the same product. We use this daily. The scent is long lasting and not too strong. Thick, creamy gel, so you don`t have to use a ton. It leaves the body clean and hair soft. I was not sure at first that this would actually clean the hair as well as the body, but it did! The scents are great! I recommend this!