BY SUAVE MEN

jonel e.
jonel e.
My husband enjoyed this product. he is very picky about smells and he actually liketd the way this smelled
Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.
Smells great for a guy. Definitely a mans smell. Which is great for all women
Malesha H.
Malesha H.
Monticello, KY
My fiance loves this product. He is always smelling good and he loves how clean his hair feels.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my hair get all wet and freaky. makes my hair look like diva. l love it. it nices.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Beulaville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always buying this for my husband he honestly loves this shampoo. It works very well for his hair and he likes the smell and the way his hair feels afterward. It is very reasonably priced and that makes it an even better product. We love Suave in my house.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband likes suave. It's very inexpensive and works great. It has a good smell to it too.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
San Clemente, CA
I love using Suave Men's Shampoo, it makes my hair so soft and takes away any frizzes. At first I was unsure of using a men's product, but I was pleasantly surprised when it left my hair smelling great and feeling wonderful. I will definitely buy another bottle.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love this stuff. Its Cheap and it works and smells great. Cleans even my hair. Love suave. Thumbs up
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
This is my husband go to hair shampoo! He said he loves the way it smells and leaves his scalp feeling good.
Mansi A.
Mansi A.
Hairs get sqeeky clean without drying out and gets out the oils. Has a nice fragrance too so I like it. And the shampoo is cheap. It lathers nice,
Sukhneet  K.