BY SUAVE MEN

Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
I use this for my 8 year old son. I love the smell and that it gets his hair very clean!!!
April D.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the way it makes my hair smell. I have extremely Lily hair,and it cuts through grease like it's nothing
Cheryl F.
Smells great for a guy. Definitely a mans smell. Which is great for all women
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
My boys love this product. It has a good, but not overwhelming scent. It gets the dirt and oil out of my children's hair
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj
I buy this for my husband and sons. I think it's a great product and it's much more reasonable prices salon brand and goes just as good a job. My guys love it
Joey a.
Minooka, IL
LOVED LOVED LOVED this! HAVE TO BUY FOR YOU OR YOUR HUBBY!! ITS CHEAP AND AMAZING ! AND THE BEST PART THE SMELL1!
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo daily. It leaves his hair light, clean and with manly shine. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Brianna B.
New Marshfield, OH
Great wish had better scenting and conditioner would leave a better texture grreat packaging and very affordabel
RAMONA R.
My husband bought this shampoo for him and my son, they love it. He bought it at Jewel osco. Its very affordable, my hair color is brown and its thick.
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! I struggled with having oily hair and this shampoo did not make my coarse hair oily! It's very affordable and worth every penny. It's very effective and awesome! I highly recommend this product! I'm very satisfied! Try it!
Sukhneet  K.