BY SUAVE MEN

RAMONA R.
My husband bought this shampoo for him and my son, they love it. He bought it at Jewel osco. Its very affordable, my hair color is brown and its thick.
Nicole C.
My fiance loved this 2 n 1 , he use to use axe all the time but I bought him this one time Because it was on sale , & NOW it's his favorite product ❤
FLOYD M.
Mesquite, TX
My favorite shampoo to match the conditioner. not a big fan of 2 in one shampoos I feel they are holding something back when apply them to my scalp.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good & leaves my hair bouncy and hydrated. Usually I have to condition my hair because it gets really dry but this alone works wonders!
Mansi A.
Hairs get sqeeky clean without drying out and gets out the oils. Has a nice fragrance too so I like it. And the shampoo is cheap. It lathers nice,
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
My boys love it (dad,brother) the feeling to a smooth skin and which my dad sweats a bit more then my brother he doesn't like the feeling afterwards
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
This stuff works in a pinch but doesn't make your hair feel well. It's cheap though so that's a plus. Tends to dry my scalp out.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo daily. It leaves his hair light, clean and with manly shine. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Cathy G.
Macomb, IL
Suave products are great and reasonably priced. They really do a great job o my hair and I love how affordable they are.
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
My boys love this product. It has a good, but not overwhelming scent. It gets the dirt and oil out of my children's hair
Sukhneet  K.