BY SUAVE MEN

Perla F.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good & leaves my hair bouncy and hydrated. Usually I have to condition my hair because it gets really dry but this alone works wonders!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
My boys love it (dad,brother) the feeling to a smooth skin and which my dad sweats a bit more then my brother he doesn't like the feeling afterwards
Bret H.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
This stuff works in a pinch but doesn't make your hair feel well. It's cheap though so that's a plus. Tends to dry my scalp out.
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
Macomb, IL
Suave products are great and reasonably priced. They really do a great job o my hair and I love how affordable they are.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Boyfriend loves this product! it leaves his hair with an awesome smell and also very clean and shiny when dry!
colin m.
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome. My hair feels great when I use this. It is a good price int he stores. I get mine from CVS
olga l.
olga l.
Chico, CA
Is a shampoo with rich smell that lingers long shiny leaves
your hair soft leave your hair frizz zero is so nice
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
New Marshfield, OH
Great wish had better scenting and conditioner would leave a better texture grreat packaging and very affordabel
Impresionante muy favorecedor me encanta me deja el pelo cabello como nuevo súper nice nice nice me encanta me
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product love to smell the scent my husband uses this shampoo all the time makes his hair really soft
Sukhneet  K.