BY SUAVE MEN

Janelle O.
San Clemente, CA
I love using Suave Men's Shampoo, it makes my hair so soft and takes away any frizzes. At first I was unsure of using a men's product, but I was pleasantly surprised when it left my hair smelling great and feeling wonderful. I will definitely buy another bottle.
Rickey F.
Fayetteville, NC
Used this about every time, I love this brand an color , lord I can't get enough of it . It's so refreshing and Moisture texture, best feeling it gives me in the world it's almost like a Liquid in a bottle, I wish I Could use this for the rest of my life
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! I struggled with having oily hair and this shampoo did not make my coarse hair oily! It's very affordable and worth every penny. It's very effective and awesome! I highly recommend this product! I'm very satisfied! Try it!
Monica M.
La Puente, CA
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and loves it it smells very fresh and clean like cologne doesn't irritate at all and does its job I would definitely recommend to every one
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
Suave hair products are excellent. i especially use the keratin smoothing shampoo and conditioner. leaves hair feeling soft and smooth and not frizzy after blow drying.
Jamie B.
Clarion, PA
My son absolutely loves Suave ANYTHING for men products. And on him, they make his hair shiny, smells wonderful....it's just a great product. (HIGHLY recommend for other teens/young adults.)
Kiara R.
Dallas, TX
I am very natural and I tend not flat iron my hair so using this shampoo and I purchased it at a local supermarket it is somewhat better than any other product and works for anyone
jessica b.
Charlotte, NC
I buy this for my son beacause in his words hes and man and needs a man shampoo that hes too big for the baby shampoo!!lol(hes 10) it smell great affordable and hes happy with it@
Evan F.
Chappaqua, NY
I have fairly thick, oily hair, and normally shampoo leaves it feeling very oily or dry. It left my hair feeling clean and not super dry or oily. About what I expected.
Heather R.
Baltimore, MDj
I buy this for my husband and sons. I think it's a great product and it's much more reasonable prices salon brand and goes just as good a job. My guys love it
Sukhneet  K.