BY SUAVE MEN

Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My man uses this & on my gosh! He smells so good, I just want to eat him up. 😋the pump is nice doesn't get every where. Oh & he smells like a man for a good time
Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay. My boyfriend ACTUALLY uses this! I think it smells great and it works great for his hair. It leaves it smelling clean and leaves his scalp super clean as well. He will not purchase another brand because he has been using this one for quite some time and he's so in love with it. I love smelling his hair when he gets out of the shower. 😉
Tiffany S.
Beulaville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always buying this for my husband he honestly loves this shampoo. It works very well for his hair and he likes the smell and the way his hair feels afterward. It is very reasonably priced and that makes it an even better product. We love Suave in my house.
Amrie M.
Leaves your hair smooth and smelling great! My husband works outside from 6am-6pm and uses this after work and comes out of the shower smelling GREAT! I prefer this over Axe because the smell isn't overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!!
tara m.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this, but my bf has dry hair and he loves and swears by this. His hair smells so good and full after using this product he showers and let's his hair air dry and it's amazing looking. Love this on him and so does he.
Mansi A.
Hairs get sqeeky clean without drying out and gets out the oils. Has a nice fragrance too so I like it. And the shampoo is cheap. It lathers nice,
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome. My hair feels great when I use this. It is a good price int he stores. I get mine from CVS
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Boyfriend loves this product! it leaves his hair with an awesome smell and also very clean and shiny when dry!
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love this stuff. Its Cheap and it works and smells great. Cleans even my hair. Love suave. Thumbs up
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
This is my husband go to hair shampoo! He said he loves the way it smells and leaves his scalp feeling good.
Sukhneet  K.