BY SUAVE MEN

Yani T.
Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay. My boyfriend ACTUALLY uses this! I think it smells great and it works great for his hair. It leaves it smelling clean and leaves his scalp super clean as well. He will not purchase another brand because he has been using this one for quite some time and he's so in love with it. I love smelling his hair when he gets out of the shower. 😉
Lois W.
Lois W.
My boyfriend has used this shampoo and actually owns it, he loves it and i love the smell of it after a shower. its great and perfect. ive used it maybe 1 or 2 times to its really good stuff. and smells so good i would most likely recommend this to others, but i may leave that up to him more then just myself.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I bought this for my husband and he loved it. I loved the smell and the price. It lasted him a long time and that was great too. The packaging is fine because I don't think men bother with that sort of thing. I would buy this again. He liked it, it worked and the price is right!
Amrie M.
Amrie M.
Leaves your hair smooth and smelling great! My husband works outside from 6am-6pm and uses this after work and comes out of the shower smelling GREAT! I prefer this over Axe because the smell isn't overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!!
Rickey F.
Rickey F.
Fayetteville, NC
Used this about every time, I love this brand an color , lord I can't get enough of it . It's so refreshing and Moisture texture, best feeling it gives me in the world it's almost like a Liquid in a bottle, I wish I Could use this for the rest of my life
Marcie S.
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME! I struggled with having oily hair and this shampoo did not make my coarse hair oily! It's very affordable and worth every penny. It's very effective and awesome! I highly recommend this product! I'm very satisfied! Try it!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Clarion, PA
My son absolutely loves Suave ANYTHING for men products. And on him, they make his hair shiny, smells wonderful....it's just a great product. (HIGHLY recommend for other teens/young adults.)
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Dallas, TX
I am very natural and I tend not flat iron my hair so using this shampoo and I purchased it at a local supermarket it is somewhat better than any other product and works for anyone
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
Suave hair products are excellent. i especially use the keratin smoothing shampoo and conditioner. leaves hair feeling soft and smooth and not frizzy after blow drying.
RAMONA R.
RAMONA R.
My husband bought this shampoo for him and my son, they love it. He bought it at Jewel osco. Its very affordable, my hair color is brown and its thick.
Sukhneet  K.