BY SUAVE

Description:

Deep clean peppermint Invigorating shampoo made specifically for men's hair. Penetrating Lather removes dulling residues left from gels and styling products. Formula Enriched with peppermint extract, leaves hair looking clean and healthy. Rinses Clean without stripping essential moisture from hair.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, PEG-5 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200). Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, PEG-5 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Directions:

Instructions: Wet Hair Thoroughly. Massage Small Amount Into Hair And Scalp. Lather And Rinse. No Need To Follow With Separate Conditioner. Suitable For All Hair Types And Daily Use. Tip: To Complete Your Look, Use With Suave Styling Products.

Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay. My boyfriend ACTUALLY uses this! I think it smells great and it works great for his hair. It leaves it smelling clean and leaves his scalp super clean as well. He will not purchase another brand because he has been using this one for quite some time and he's so in love with it. I love smelling his hair when he gets out of the shower. 😉
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
This shampoo works really great for cleaning out my hair. It leaves it feeling good and smelling great. Also, my hair does not feel oily and it doesn't feel as though there is dirt in it. I like the way it actually moisturized my hair as well since my hair is thick it leaves it hydrated. Great overall, and would recommend to other guys.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I bought this for my husband and he loved it. I loved the smell and the price. It lasted him a long time and that was great too. The packaging is fine because I don't think men bother with that sort of thing. I would buy this again. He liked it, it worked and the price is right!
Tiffany S.
Beulaville, NC
I am always buying this for my husband he honestly loves this shampoo. It works very well for his hair and he likes the smell and the way his hair feels afterward. It is very reasonably priced and that makes it an even better product. We love Suave in my house.
Jasmine M.
My husband always uses the everything in one product until we found this product. He loves this stuff and it is always on our list when we shop. He loves the tingling fresh and clean feel he gets especial when he has drill on weekends/weeks without a proper shower!
Amrie M.
Leaves your hair smooth and smelling great! My husband works outside from 6am-6pm and uses this after work and comes out of the shower smelling GREAT! I prefer this over Axe because the smell isn't overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!!
Dom S.
Rochester, MN
This shampoo has a great smell and suds up very easily. I love that it has a pump so ity doesn't get all over the place. The fact that it suds so easily means that you can use it for a long time. It is super inexpensive and great for the price. I would definitely recommend this and it is my new go to shampoo.
Lois W.
My boyfriend has used this shampoo and actually owns it, he loves it and i love the smell of it after a shower. its great and perfect. ive used it maybe 1 or 2 times to its really good stuff. and smells so good i would most likely recommend this to others, but i may leave that up to him more then just myself.
tara m.
Largo, FL
I have never used this, but my bf has dry hair and he loves and swears by this. His hair smells so good and full after using this product he showers and let's his hair air dry and it's amazing looking. Love this on him and so does he.
Janelle O.
San Clemente, CA
I love using Suave Men's Shampoo, it makes my hair so soft and takes away any frizzes. At first I was unsure of using a men's product, but I was pleasantly surprised when it left my hair smelling great and feeling wonderful. I will definitely buy another bottle.
Sukhneet  K.