BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Clean & Fresh Body Wash has a crisp, clean scent that leaves you feeling invigorated and smelling fresh. It works into a rich lather and rinses off clean for 8 hours of freshness. Gender: Male.

Alana C.
Groveport, OH
You obviously don't have to be a man to use this... Lol I love this when I need to go a bit cheap on body wash. It has a really nice scent and cleans the body well. It's just a nice cheap alternative when I don't have that much money (so it's not a holy grail body wash).. But I do really like it!
Donna M.
Delaware, OH
Works well, smells very clean on my man. He uses the Suave Men 3-in-1 Citrus Rush Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash and he smells great! It lasts a long time and the lather is good. Suave® Men 3-In-1 Citrus Rush Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash
vielka m.
Staten Island , NY

This creamy body wash does a good job as a daily soap. It lathers great on a loafa, cleans effectively, and smells great.

But my husband has incredibly dry skin this winter Tha past . I'm still looking for that "magic" wash that will seal in moisture and will keep his skin from drying out even more. At least where I'm concered, this product sadly ain't it. The "creamy" wash also has this really weird, goopy texture, almost like a gel. Not the worst body wash I've ever tried, but not the best either. I'll keep looking for something that works better for and thankfully this didn't cost all that much!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this product. I found it at Walmart. It was very cheap but works in a pinch. The bottle lasted for two weeks. I like this scent. I would buy this product again.
ShaNelle T.
KILLEEN, TX
Having a teenage boy in the house is great at times but sometimes it could be the worst. After football after basketball after all the sports they want to play sometimes they come around and they just don't smell great. After the sun takes a shower with this you know all sides of his activities have been washed away and I don't mind being around him but I tell you it wasn't for this you know I think I think I might have a problem with my hands. It's not very expensive so you know it's okay for a teenager to use he feel confident I feel comfortable and no one's complaining about how bad his feet smell. LOL.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I really enjoyed using this body wash. I loved everything about it. I got it on sale awhile back and I had coupons so I got this one and some other scents for a steal. I like that it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, but it also doesn't feel too moisturized. The scent is AMAZING and it's very affordable, especially if can get it on sale! I really would recommend this product!
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
This a wonderful and refreshing body wash for the men in your life. It is exhilarating and gets the job done. Everyone will be pleased with this cleanser The men in my family use this product in their daily showers. It is inexpensive and works great and it will be purchased again.
Dominique L.
Irving, TX
I've been using this for over a year and i have no complaints so far. If you want a cheap go-to that you need to share with your significant other this is perfect. Is it drying? I don't think so, but i live in a humid location. The smell is...soapy. Similar to a classic bar soap smell. But i found the smell doesn't linger on your body. Besides, suave has more scents available so you can always check those out too.
miriam d.
New Britain, CT
I love suave leave ur skin some soft. Love all the fragrance I used every day may favorite is mango pop music is currently the best thing about it for you guys think we can do that with you on a new job in this message was checked the mail and destroy the message and all that I can get it done before we can do that with you and your family and friends of the most important thing is that the new
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY
I love my husband and he loves me but for some reason he doesn't LOVE smelling like jasmine flowers or vanilla and strawberries. That is why he loves the Suave body wash for men.

It gets him clean without smelling like a "fruit salad" (his words)!

I also like the fact that it is not SO strong that he smells like he marinated in it.

I would definitely recommend this product!
Karen A.
Does anyone else loves this as much as or more than bath and body works??
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
What is your Fav smell of Suave Body Wash?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How does it smell does it dry out skin
ann M.