BY SUAVE MEN

Suave®'s Active Sport men's body wash is formulated with a sporty scent that leaves you feeling energized and smelling fresh. Suave® Active Sport men's body wash Energizing body wash Rich lather Rinses clean 28 fl oz see more...

• What is a good amount to use of this body wash?4 Answers
desiree G.
Chalmette, LA
hi im a 30 yr old woman who is very active so i frequently use mens body wash because i feel like it works better sometimes. and this is one of those products that i can honestly say is amazing. it smells, feels, and work awesome. it forms a great lather from a small amount of soap so you dont have to use alot which saves alot of money. some body washes you have to constantly put more soap on the sponge/ wash cloth while bathing bu not this one a little goes a long way. and the smell is great no to over powering or to weak. i would highly recommend this to any and everyone.
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI

In case you don't know for yourself, Suave products work as well as the promoted brands costing three times as much...important when you have a teenager in the house. (They think if some fragrance is good, then more must be better.) As long as they bathe, I am good.

For adults of any sex, use it about a quarter-sized dollop with a shower loofah, and your skin feels awake and you are clean. The fragrance is relatively neutral, so fine for men and women who want to add fragrance before they walk out the door. Mission accomplished on a budget.
Jasmine M.
My goodness this is a product that has answered all my prayers. My husband has a job that requires him to be on his feet and so active, then he likes to attend the gym everyday to let off steam and keep fit so man does his feet smell. It is the horror of all horror but then we tried this body wash because sometimes it was so strong the normal body wash did nothing to get rid of the smell. This does it has him fresh and clean with no issues. I only have to worry about the clothes. Or his shoes.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
With a 12 year old who is very active it's hard to find a body wash that really gets that dirt off and leaves his skin not only smelling good but feeling good. All of my 3 boys love to use Sauve Men's Active Sporty Body Wash. Variety of smells/scents but always does the job. I give 4 stats only because I wish they had more scents to chose from. Other than that, I don't think any guy would complain.
Melissa B.
Suave products are super affordable and also coming out with great new products.I love picking up Suave products for the whole family.From hair products to body wash and lotion.Its all great value and their scents are all great.This Men's Active Sport body wash has a stronger smell than other men body washes,which my husband likes because it makes him smell better and it lasts long.
Lawaina G.
It's rare for me to find a product that isn't strong and that will trigger my migraines. But I purchased this for my husband and was very pleased with how mild the scent is. My husband loves it cause now he can use a body wash that he don't have to wash off cause of me. And I love it too cause it makes him smell so manly. I definitely recommend this product.
Dana S.
Tampa, FL
not that i have used it *possibly* the smell is fantastic and I love it on my boyfriend. He smells sooooo good.. and he loves it!! the scent is awesome and his new favorite.
Pros, smells amazing
comes in a huge bottle
not that expensive
cons, none at this time!

I would def purchase again and it seems like the bf wants it again!!
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
In an emergency I use this on myself but my boys can not live with out this product in the house - Great clean feeling - great long lasting smell and the best part is it is cost effective when you have to make two teens shower daily as men smell is awful - This is our go to and must have for a mans daily "cleansing" routine.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product for my husband and over all I'm really happy with it! He likes it and says it is gentle on his skin. Gentle enough for daily use! I purchase it at Walmart and it was inexpensive. I would certainly purchase it again! The scent can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it the pungency wears off quickly.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I purchased this body wash for my husband and he likes it. He showers every morning after the gym and this gets rid of the stink, dirt, and grime. Not only that, it smells great. I love that it doesn't leave a strong lingering Cologne scent typical of most men's body washes. He smells great without being overpowering.
Joseph E.
Hollywood, MD
What is a good amount to use of this body wash?