BY SUAVE MEN

Suave®'s Active Sport men's body wash is formulated with a sporty scent that leaves you feeling energized and smelling fresh. Suave® Active Sport men's body wash Energizing body wash Rich lather Rinses clean 28 fl oz see more...

• What is a good amount to use of this body wash?4 Answers
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
My boyfriend uses this body wash and he really liked it. It smells really good and helps him keep fresh even in this hot summer heat. It's also cheap to purchase which he loves because he hate spending money on products. He has already repurchased.
Marilyn M.
N Highlands, CA
Suave Men's Active Sport Body Wash has a clean refreshing smell and leaves no residue. I use it on a daily basis. It has a clean scent that lasts throughout the day. Very gentle on the skin. Not harsh at all. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
Smells good give you a good lather. That's all a man asks for. No bells and whistles just help keep my @$$ from smelling like a young bear. I approve this product
Lisa H.
Walnut Creek, CA
My son has been using this body wash for a few months now and it's perfect for him. He's younger (11) but sweats a lot, is very active and he's a solid boy (5'3" and 120 lbs) and he needed something a little more than what's made for his age group. He now smells fresh longer, and he really likes the scent as well
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI

In case you don't know for yourself, Suave products work as well as the promoted brands costing three times as much...important when you have a teenager in the house. (They think if some fragrance is good, then more must be better.) As long as they bathe, I am good.

For adults of any sex, use it about a quarter-sized dollop with a shower loofah, and your skin feels awake and you are clean. The fragrance is relatively neutral, so fine for men and women who want to add fragrance before they walk out the door. Mission accomplished on a budget.
Amber S.
I love the Suave Men body wash. It's cheap. It smells great. It remind me of an Old Spice body wash, just way less in price. I was impressed when I smelled it. I bought multiple bottles and will buy more.
Dah'Quae C.
Smells good
Hydrates and Moisturizes my skin.
Doesn't dry my skin fast.
I like how it's in liquid form and easy to use and apply to my body.
Sold at an affordable price, which is an upside.
Nere G.
My boyfriend loves this! It smells very good. He uses it everyday. He skins is very moist with this body wash. The smell last all day. It is very gentle on his skin, he has sensitive skin.
Jasmine M.
My goodness this is a product that has answered all my prayers. My husband has a job that requires him to be on his feet and so active, then he likes to attend the gym everyday to let off steam and keep fit so man does his feet smell. It is the horror of all horror but then we tried this body wash because sometimes it was so strong the normal body wash did nothing to get rid of the smell. This does it has him fresh and clean with no issues. I only have to worry about the clothes. Or his shoes.
Tiffany K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I get this for my husband and we both really like it. It smells good! It doesn't lather as well as some other brands he uses but we are repeat customers of this product.
Joseph E.
Hollywood, MD
What is a good amount to use of this body wash?