BY SUAVE

Classic masculine scent leaves you feeling revitalized and smelling refreshed. Rich lather rinses off clean for a great skin feel. Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap. Classic masculine scent. Revitalizing body wash.

Suave® Men® Refreshing Body Wash

Start your review of Suave® Men® Refreshing Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My fiancee and our 7 year old have to have this when they shower. They change up with different smells but always stick with suave for men body wash and shampoo." in 52 reviews
  • "I bought this for my son he really loved it he says it smells good so I bought it for my husband and it does smell good" in 21 reviews
Chelsie G.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells absoutly amazing and it does its job. I do t recommend for sensitive skin tho because the chemicals do NOT work well with the skin type.
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
I love the way my guy smells after using this! So fresh and clean! Doesn't do well on my skin though. I've used it when I've ran out and it left my skin dry.
Shanee P.
Hampton, VA
Great smell. low price. Smell lingers and doesn't fade away for hours. Brand is stable and always there. Great buy.Can be gotten at Target, or any drugstore.
Sarah S.
Williamsport, MD
The guys of our household LOVE this...the smell of clean boys is always a good thing! It's gentle enough on my 7 year old, yet strong enough for my teenager!
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was just ok. I was really hoping for more of a fragrance it seemed to be missing, and it was hard for this particular one to want to lather up as well.
Gabrielle K.
Wintersville, OH
I bought this product for my husband and son. Is has a refreshing smell and doesn't dry out there as skin. Is rinses off and doesn't leave that film feeling.
Claudia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not really moisturizing but it is refreshing and the smell is outstanding. Goes well on any scrubbing item you have as well as your body. Ladders very well.
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband loves the smell of this body wash and it works well with his sensitive and dry skin! We purchased it from Target and the price point is excellent!
danyelle c.
Fort Wayne, IN
My husband loves this brand beside dove I buy it for him all the time love the way it smells and last a long time always allow his skin feels complete soft
Eve C.
Lake Charles, LA
I really loved the way this body wash feels and smells. It washes off pretty easy and doesn't leave a residue on your skin. Also I love the way it smells!
Lulu G.
Do you like the scent?
Dillon L.
Alcoa, TN
I'm wondering how the scent is in regards to it being overwhelming or not?

Kohl's