BeautySkinSkin CareSuave
Suave Men Refreshing Body Wash

Suave® Men® Refreshing Body Wash

Classic masculine scent leaves you feeling revitalized and smelling refreshed. Rich lather rinses off clean for a great skin feel. Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap. Classic masculine scent. Revitalizing body wash.

For the price, this is such a good buy! My husband isn't too picky when it comes to body washes, so he really likes this one because it smells good and doesn't cost a ton of money. It is water based, so it isn't as thick as some of the other ones that I have bought, but it does the job. I would recommend this to any male or female who is looking for something new and affordable to try.
I'm wondering how the scent is in regards to it being overwhelming or not?
Start your review of Suave® Men® Refreshing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...shower. They change up with different smells but always stick with suave for men body wash and shampoo.in reviews
I bought this for my son he really loved it he says it smells good so I bought it for my husband and it does smell goodin reviews
Greg C.
Bel Air, MD
This particular bottle of body wash was awesome. The scent was a really fresh outdoorsy type that ended up keeping its smell for quite some time. I bought this at my local target and I would buy it again.
Daniella R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My best guy bud swears by this stuff!! He normally doesn't like most body washes, but he says this has a very clean, "manly" scent to it, and keeps his skin feeling good!!
Allison B.
Lockport, NY
My husband is always active around the house so he likes to have a body wash that helps him feel clean. Suave Men's body wash does the trick! He also gets really dry skin in the winter and this helps keeps his skin smooth. Not to mention it smells great!
Jon K.
I want a body wash that works for my whole shower, not one that I have to keep reaching for. Sauve lasts and makes me feel clean when I'm through And it has a bracing, masculine scent that even my wife likes. Plus, like all Sauve products, it is attractively priced. I don't see any reason to go elsewhere.
Bianca S.
Waterloo, IA
My sons use this all the time during bath time and it smells so good. It leaves then smelling fresh.
Brittany K.
North Judson, IN
Love the way it smells. this is the body wash brand i use daily. and the price is very reasonable.
Lil'zeltric S.
Hazlehurst, GA
I think this one is great. my husband work so i need a soap that work hardar. and it works better than oldspice
Ezinne M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a man but my love for suave makes me love every product from the brand and I generally love the fragrance for male products. It's gentle and feels good.
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Affordable and reliable brand. I honestly find these at Dollar Tree and stock up for my teenagers.
Manuel J.
This gel Suave Men Refreshing Body Wash, works perfect when I take a shower before to get work, wakes me up in mornings, and has become my main ally to start the day. I sincerely recommend this gel!!