BY SUAVE MEN

With over 75 years of expertise, we've blended the best of old and new to give modern gentlemen a well-groomed look. see more...

Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
This shampoo is one of my favorite hidden gems in the world of beauty. As a female with extremely oily hair I gave this men's shampoo a shot because their deep cleaning ingredients tend to be far more intense than anything that a female centered shampoo will be. I recommend this to women with oily hair to use one or two days a week for an extremely deep clean!
Danielle L.
Lorain, OH
This shampoo gets the grease out of my hair from a hard days of work that other shampoos don't, it leaves your hair smelling great and it is very affordable. it is a great product . You can find this almost any where. i am very satisfied with this shampoo
Julie G.
This is very nice shampoo, as it is gentle to hair.This brand is very affordable so it doesn't break your bank. It comes in very attractive packaging.
My husband and I like all of the suave product. I m and my hubby is more than satisfied with it.
Travis A.
Port of Spain, ['', '', '']
Extremely satisfied with this product. It's exactly what they advertise. My hair feels healthy and great after every wash with this shampoo. I'm loving the texture I'm achieving with this product and I would definitely recommend that you try it :)
Fredrick S.
Works well and in a package type I prefer, but it is still basically a detergent. All most people need is a basic shampoo, the added "benefit claims" made by most products are just a way to get you to spend more $$$.
Trina S.
Chillicothe, OH
Cleanses and softens. Does not leave hair feeling heavy or greasy. Smells wonderful my hair is colored auburn. It is fine. This product is effective. I usually purchase it at Wal-mart.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know hep this works , what can I say being a girl limits what we use and how we use it but if you are a guy then go for it I guess don't listen to me
Ruby D.
My boyfriend loves this product works great for his long hair .He also loves the smell of it doesn't smell girly or manlet it's right in between . It was $5
Gloria P.
La verdad no lo he utilizado.me imagino que debe ser bueno saca la suciedad del pelo.he usado los suave pero de mujer y se siente bien el cabello
Gabriela C.
My dad just recently bought this he says he love it it keeps his hair smelling great and his scalp hydrqted. He highly recommends to everybody