Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #11 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Dina M.
My spouse uses this lot and he seems to like it very much since it always ends up on our shopping list
Faye J.
Glenn Dale, MD
I enjoy using the lotion of this brand very much. I like how it's feels on skin and it's smells great.
Arthur W.
philadelphia, PA
This is a very middle of the road, styling gel. It will get the job done, but not be spectacular at it.
Liliana R.
Sarasota, FL
My dad recently got this and so car he loves it and will repurchase it and share it will my brothers
Andrew F.
Stillwater, OK
Great product! I wish it held a little better through out the day. Great price for what it is though!
Angela C.
This product works great. it really does what they say it will. would recommend to just about anyone!
Thomas C.
Eau Claire, WI
Smells great and holds style in. Works great when going out. Best on the market for price and value.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
My husband uses this in his hair & it smells Sooo good! It helps his super thick hair stay in place.
brooke j.
I am not a man but if i was i would definitely use this for everything on my body. The is very soft
Mayra T.
I use it every time i add heat to my hair and its never let me down keeping my hair looking healthy