Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #10 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Val C.
Hutto, TX
Love using this for my sons hair. It gives it just the right amount of hold with also the movement he wants
Joi Dawn E.
Brighton, CO
My husband and son do not use these products. I do not purchase. Can not give a review since we do not use.
Tylor L.
Sturgis, MI
Works really well! dry hair, wet hair, I love this stuff! one of the best hair products I have come across!
Jake L.
Waikoloa, HI
Definitely one of my favorite hair styling products to use.
Highly recommend and will always repurchase!
Dana G.
Damascus, VA
I love it all. I think others should try it to. I also love the way it looks. I like the way it feels to.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great product and it lasts for a long time I really like this product and will definitely buy them again
Tiffany C.
Watsontown, PA
I really liked this product for my son's hair. He played in sports and the product stayed in his hair.
Dina M.
My spouse uses this lot and he seems to like it very much since it always ends up on our shopping list
Arthur W.
philadelphia, PA
This is a very middle of the road, styling gel. It will get the job done, but not be spectacular at it.
Faye J.
Glenn Dale, MD
I enjoy using the lotion of this brand very much. I like how it's feels on skin and it's smells great.