Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Hope A.
Moultrie, GA
My husband has use this before and really it didn't work well on his hair. I wouldn't not tell others about this,
Carol S.
Dayton, OH
Love Suave products. I tell my family and friends about them often. Would love to try and review future products.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I buy this for my husband and just loves it! I love this price and the product itself. It smells really good too
Teanna C.
Lancaster, CA
I love the pomade, kept my curls slick down and ponys always on point. I love the product definitely use it agin
Jessica C.
My husband loves Suave products. This Men Heritage Edition Classic Styling Pomade is perfect and lasts all day.
james c.
Stanton, KY
Great hair stuff to use.love this stuff,i use it everyday and I have used the axe but don't care to much for it
Jennifer P.
Love, best hold! Tried every brand this is by far the best! Sometimes hard to find- but when I do I stock up
Samara L.
Minneapolis, MN
It worked well it made my hair very easy to style and i would use on my hair agian but it was expisive to me
chelsea b.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the smell of it. It keeps your hair for probably a 6 hour hold if your active and like playing sports.
Natalie L.
Tulare, CA
I use this on my boys but it typically doesn't last long in their hair. Smells great tho and applies easily.