Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #11 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
christopher r.
Pickerington, OH
Good stuff. really holds the hair together and works very well. Price is fitting and valuable. Very effective and not to clunky or sticky.
Juan Torres P.
San Jose, CA
Doesn't really hold. It's more of a loose product, and has a shiny look. It might fit other hairstyles but for me it just wasn't working.
San Juanita M.
Austin, TX
I love using suave products there hair spray and mousse are my favorites, yes it need all my expectation yes, good value and great price
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
My husband is very picky about his hair and I've repurchased this pomade many times for him. .. Don't mess with a latinos hair lol
Olivia E.
Newton, NC
It is wonderful I absoulotely love it it is amazing you all should try it now. I mean best choice my husband has made for his hair
Harriet D.
Camden, SC
Great product, great hold and style. damp hair and go. Easy to manage hair care. allows you to wear your hair beautiful every day,
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA
Lots of shrinkage but smells really good. it works really well if you also use a leave in conditioner to minimize the shrinkage
Amanda T.
Just purchased my boyfriend likes and has used it daily since. And as his gf I loved that his hair smelled good after using it
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
The scent on this putty is great, but it is incredibly thick. Definitely needs some lathering in between the hands before use.
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

It is a great product to use for an everyday use. I love how it makes me feel good about myself. Its perfect for a person like me. I know I can count on this product when it comes down to it. the product has a great price It doesn’t put a hole in your pocket. In my opinion it’s a great produt for everyone to use.