Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
I got this for my husband and he loves it. It smells good and works good with his thick hair. He loves the 'messy but not messy' look and this definitely does the job!
Alex R.
I was originally using Axe to style my hair after a long needed change, but tried the Suave out and won't be going back. It keeps my hair soft, but holds it where it needs to be!
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
My husband uses this pomade as a back up to his Crew pomade. He likes the price and function. It doesn't have a strong smell and holds hair in place throughout the day.
Patrick O.
This is a really good affordable pomade that i like using on my hair. It works as good as a name brand pomade. A little bit of the product goes a long way too.
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
This pomade is a great styling tool! I use when styling my boyfriend's hair. I only have to use a little bit in order for his hair to stay put all day!
Ricky B.
My wife got me this and it smells good and works good for the hair..i use it all the time and i like the way it smells...very good for your hair
Ashlynn S.
Brookville, OH
My husband uses this and he absoloutly loves it! Very nice. He is very impressed!! His hair and beard looks very nice everyone compliments him..
David P.
Toronto, ON
Not an amazing pomade, but its good enough to put your hair in place. What I really like from it is the smell, really good. No dandruff at all.
Alisha H.
Moulton, AL
I bought this for my husband and my son to do there hair and they like it. It is not heavy and does not leave there hair looking pasty or oily.
Jack T.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
This is an ok product. It's a little stiff, but it seems to wear off by the end of the work day. Like that it leave no residue on your hair.