Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #10 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Eric Z.
Bellefonte, PA
Classic pomade, I've drifted away from it from time to time but every time I go back it makes me wonder why I ever left. Lasts for a while too as I used mine for months before I needed to replace. Nice (medium) hold, matte finish.
Jamari M.
Mesa, AZ
Its lit fam, it gon have u not even needing snapchat filters oml its long lasting too js. buy it and ull get more followers on ig it smells like the shower and feelis like lotions mixed with vaseline pretty lit, id buy it again. u gon like it oml watch
Vivekananda Reddy K.
A very good product with a classic touch of odor. It is more of refreshing and can be used a good styling product. The price is also not too high. But the volume we get is low. If the company tries to bring in more in more volume, it can attract customers.
erin m.
This product works well to help my son's short hair spike. It smells nice, definitely for a man. It smells fresh. My son has dark blonde short hair. It lasts all day long and stays styled and spiked up. I do not think that there is any room for improvement.
Tyler E.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great product for guys who don't like the look of having product in their hair. Not oily and has great hold. You can wear a hat after styling and with a little water your back looking great. Great value. Not a fan of the smell!
Kev I.
Brooklyn, NY
Packaging looks great, the scent is good. The texture feels really well and mixes well with water which makes it in turn, much easier to apply. I would recommend this to anyone who styles their hair frequently. Definitely worth the try!
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
This is currently my favorite pomade. The price is right and it holds up all through the day. It is also easy to wash out when you are showering making it my ideal choice
Grace C.
Crozier, VA
My husband uses this pomade daily due to the fact that the pomade he used to use is no longer being manufactured. This is a cost-friendly alternative to many more expensive products similar to this. This product is just as good as the more expensive products, if not better. It is sometimes hard to find in stores.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO
This is a good quality hair gel. It had a decent scent that wasn't too overpowering. We bought it from target but the price was a bit high for how much product you get.
Alyssa T.
Macclenny, FL
I love this! I have really short hair and I use this about 5 days out of the week and it holds up for a good amount of time. Just wish it was a bigger container.