Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #11 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor T.
Roseville, MI
My dad loves this soo much. He talks about all of the time. He said that it's amazingly softens his hair, and leaves it shiny and healthy. I hope everyone father, brother. gets this. It is truly great!!!! :] Can't wait to buy some for my daddy. :))
Lauren G.
Purchase and used this pomade after cutting my hair into an a-symmetrical pixie. The pomade was acceptable for giving flexible control, but ended up being a little difficult to get out in the shower. As an inexpensive product, I would recommend it.
Gizelle R.
Bronx , NY
My boyfriend found this in target and at a good price. I love when he uses it, it smells so good and leaves his hair so nice. He has really curly hair and we like it because he still has his curls without making his hair feel hard like gel does
Ruth B.
Wingate, NC
It doesn't leave any type of residue on your hair and it smells great. The pricing is a good value and I purchased the item from Walgreen's. It great for maintaining curls with not making your hair crunchy. I would purchase this product again.
Gabe L.
West Monroe, LA
This pomade is very good quality, the price is reasonable and you really get a bang for your buck. I would highly recommend this product and would definitely refer a friend. It keeps my hair in place and smells great. I think it's something that if you're hesitant to buy, you should because it's definitely worth it.
Paden P.
Marion, IN
Very good stuff. My husband just loves it! He uses it everyday. It did everything it was surpassed the big hair test lol. Other just didn't to his hair the Same. Left it greasy and gross. It wasn't too pricey for the pocket and the next post is I would not change this product for the world!! Love it love it love it.
Melanie S.
Plattsmouth, NE
I actually used this product on my daughter's hair to style it for Prom! The scent it has is amazing and it worked wonders. My son occasionally uses the product to control his hair on humid days also.
I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend this to anyone who like to be creative with their hair
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this for another person and the take ok this product was equivalent to the axe holding gel. Which in itself is lightweight and doesn't make hair look gelled down till it can't be moved. A must-buy weather it's for a significant other or even nephew/ child.
Oliver V.
SantaTeresa, NM
Works well doesn't stay stiff it looks natural love the product was a little hesitant at first wasn't sure if it was going to be too heavy but didn't have that our parents felt good on my hair does what it says looks good natural and holds right here on this windy cuz he El Paso Texas
Ronak J.
Orangeburg, NY
Okay product, doesn't really have full control on the hair. I think they could have done better with the smell, and the size of the container. Bigger the container, then its worth the spending on the money.