Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Amanda P.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade uploaded by Thadd L.

BY SUAVE #11 in Pomades & Waxes

Suave men-classic styling pomade. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage edition combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. This soft, classic styling pomade gives you pliable hold for molding and definition. It provides just the right amount of sophisticated shine for a smooth finish. Salon proven to define as well as redken for men polish up pomade.

Buy on Amazon
Its brilliant and in simple terms it doesn't go negative and mild on the application area
Brandon Y.
Lock Haven, PA
This is my go to for regular use. Controls hair style well without making my hair stiff
Alyssa A.
Castro Valley
I love this! it is the best stuff for my hair! I love it everything it does in my hair!
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
I love this product. my boyfriend uses it and it smells great. it is also a good price.
Hadid H.
This is an amazing product and perfect for a styling hold!! I really recommend this!!
Charity m.
It works great without leaving your hair greasy I love it and everyone I know uses it
Martha M.
My boyfriend loves this product and I do it, I like how it smells is a good product
Danielle E.
Arabi, LA
I really like this hair spray. It controls my fly aways. I use it almost every day.
rosabel p.
Good products. Love suave. Makes my spouse smell very good everything smells good
itzxia v.
These are thing that i have never tried but yes ill plan to try them sooner!!!!!!