Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade 1.75 oz. Box uploaded by Thadd L.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade 1.75 oz. Box uploaded by Ron D.Suave® Men Heritage Edition™ Classic Styling Pomade 1.75 oz. Box uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SUAVE MEN #7 in Pomades & Waxes

With over 75 years of expertise, we've blended the best of old and new to give modern gentlemen a well-groomed look. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Steven D.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Great hold and good smell.  I use this product daily to style my hair.  It keeps everything in place all day, without getting that hard, spiky feeling that a gel would have.  It's also a great value, and I prefer to use it over even the more expensive brands.  I always try to have an extra one on hand, so I'm never without!
Branden S.
Slidell, LA
This is an awesome product at a great value. It is perfect for everyday use and smell good too. I like that it doesn't leave any type of visible residue in your hair and keeps your hair soft to the touch. I have curly hair and live in a very humid area, and this is great for maintaining curls while not having crunchy hair! Super easy to use also, rub it around in your hand and apply it to slightly damp hair and you can be out the door in minutes.
Corbin P.
San Marcos, TX
This is the type of hair product that you use on one of your lazy days - you're just goin out for some errands and you don't want to be completely styled up, but you also wanna look like you took a shower. It has a great scent but it's not a product that keeps your hair in place throughout the whole day. I'll keep buying it for its price and as my backup hair product
Ron D.
West Deptford, NJ
This is a really good styling gel. It works perfect. It holds my hair the whole day and it's not sticky or leave white flakes. I definitely recommend this product. All you need is a fingernail size of the product and it'll last you the whole day!
Amanda P.
This product is particularly nice for styling a gentleman style haircut. It gives it a good hold and nice sheen! The price point is excellent as well. If you're like inking for medium hold and mid-shine finish, this is the product for you!
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this product for my husband hoping to save money since he had been using American Crew Forming Cream, and it was getting so expensive. He has oily hair and uses pomade to tame his curly hair. After buying a second jar of this I realized that his hair was super oily to the point of leaving a huge grease spot on his pillow case. He also was breaking out around his hairline. We went back to Crew.
Spartacus V.
Las Vegas
I love using the pomade because it isn't sticky and the hold lasts all day it's great for training my hair and it's perfect for me because I don't like using hair spray and gel in my hair it's a little pricey but it's worth it I would definitely recommend it to my friends thanks
Andy M.
Collinsville, AL
This is a great product, that I like to use regularly. It will allow me to style my hair any way that I like. It has a long lasting life to it and is super good on those days when you need a new style. I really like and enjoy this product, and highly recommend it!
Wendy T.
Powder Spgs, GA
Works well...doesn't take much, a little goes a long way! Rub between fingers and run though hair to style as desired. Definitely works well and the price is very reasonable! My hair is thick, course and I have a lot of fly aways...so this helps tremendously!!