Add a Photo

By SUAVE MEN
Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Suave Men-Deep Moisture 2in1 With Coconut Oil & Biotin. A discerning gentleman knows a quality product when he sees it. Suave understands this. Heritage Edition™ combines our enduring formulations with today's hard-working ingredients to bring you a vintage inspired men's grooming line with a contemporary twist. Hand-selected ingredients coconut oil and biotin, known for their hydrating benefits, are carefully blended into our Deep Moisture 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner that will leave your hair soft and clean. Salon proven to clean and moisturize as well as Redken for Men Clean Spice 2in1 Shampoo. Gender: Male.
Anthony S.
Anthony S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Good shampoo leaves hair smelling clean. Although a little on the dry side resulting in flakes. Not too bad though. You get a lot for the money!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product became flakey on me through out the day. It had a good smell, a little more chemical smell than I like but...
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rialto , Ca
Love how out leaves my man smelling fresh and clean. It leaves his hair feeling soft and the scent last awhile too.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Gladwin, MI
My hubby uses this product daily. he loves it. he comes our smelling fresh and clean and the scent last awhile too.
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
None of these products seem to work for me. I use it regularly and still do not stop getting dandruff
Chad E.
Chad E.
Parkersburg, WV
Really rejuvenates the hair. Soft feeling and great all day aroma. Very easy to rinse out
essie v.
essie v.
brockton, ma
Bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. the only thing he uses now
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I have bought this product for my husband and he really likes it. I love the smell!