BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Men Hair & Body Wash: Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap Hair and body wash Energizing rush Ideal for men on the go Provides quick and easy all-over clean

Suave® Men Hair & Body Wash
  • "My brother uses this suave men hair and body wash a lot it has a really good smell to it " in 37 reviews
  • "Reasonably priced. Works good. Smells good, refreshing. Good value. My fiancé prefers this brand." in 14 reviews
  • "It works well, smells great, and the price is fantastic." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have trouble breaking out with combo washes!" in 1 review
  • "He says a little gos a long way with this kind." in 1 review
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
I love the smell of this when it's on my husband. It's got such an intense man smell but not overpowering. I tend to buy these from the grocery store so it's nice and convenient and not an extra trip. I would definitely buy this again because it's such a great deal!
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
For the price, the quality is not bad at all. Suave Men's Body Wash has both a 2 in 1 and a 3 in 1 product. My husband is very fond of the 3 in 1 product. The smell is awesome! You can find it at Wal-Mart for like $1.88! You can't beat that!
Craig F.
Chesterfield, MI
Too much of a generic man scent for my liking. It has a tinge of a medicinal smell that comes off as cheap. It does a decent job of cleansing your skin but it's just the fragrance that I don't like. For the price though it's a great bargain compared to other national brands.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can't beat the price or the quality of this product. My husband loves the lather and the cleanliness of this soap. Gentle on your skin and leaves a great, fresh scent on your skin after the shower.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is really great for the low price, my husband loves using a body wash/ shampoo. It smells really clean and fresh and it's moisturizing. We love this body wash I recommend it
Jeanette S.
Orlando, FL
THE GOOD:
+ Gets sweaty gross hair clean in one wash
+ Helps alleviate flaking
+ Doesn't smell like dandruff shampoo

THE GOOD AND BAD:
- It's a little drying. This is good for teenagers and/or athletes... but may not be good for people with already dry hair.

BOTTOM LINE: Gets hair clean and helps with mild dandruff. If your hair is dry this may be too drying for you -- but if you have oily hair or a lifestyle that keeps your hair sweaty or greasy, this should do the trick.
Kali B.
I bought this for my nephew. He loves it. This is the only soap he wants to use. He plays basketball and this keeps his sweaty odor hidden. He uses it everyday. I occasionally use it myself.. It is a great product. I love the way it smells. I would recommend this to all men and women if they want to use it.
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
My housr smells sooo good after my boyfriend uses this! Leaves his skin and hair super soft. He usually has me feel his hair after its dried and and it ferls like cotton and has a nice clean shine to it :)
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I buy this product consistently for my husband. It's very inexpensive, and he's very easy to please, so it's a win/win! The scent smells great, so he smells great after using it. It's so nice that it kills two birds with one stone, being for hair and body.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. Yes it may be cheap compared to the other products but it works just as good to me. I mean you have the body wash and shampoo on one bottle. And for a few bucks I will keep buying this. Also it is a space saver as well lol. Can't complain about that if you have a small space to hold your products.
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work as well as women as it does on men? Does it have a manly scent?
matthew d.
Does this dry out your skin!? Does it smell good?
Emily B.
Weymouth, MA
How is this product on dry skin?
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this safe for my almost 8 year old son?
Caroline G.
Winfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hey I was wondering if this could be used on women with short hair and does it leave a strong manly scent in your hair after use because I need a combo product like this but I don't want to smell like a man all the time.