BeautySkinBath & BodySuave
Suave Men Hair & Body Wash

Suave® Men Hair & Body Wash

Description:

Suave Men Hair & Body Wash: Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap Hair and body wash Energizing rush Ideal for men on the go Provides quick and easy all-over clean

Consideran que vale comprarlo?
Hey I was wondering if this could be used on women with short hair and does it leave a strong manly scent in your hair after use because I need a combo product like this but I don't want to smell like a man all the time.
Does this dry out your skin!? Does it smell good?
Start your review of Suave® Men Hair & Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My brother uses this suave men hair and body wash a lot it has a really good smell to it in reviews
Reasonably priced. Works good. Smells good, refreshing. Good value. My fiancé prefers this brand.in reviews
It works well, smells great, and the price is fantastic.in reviews
Leaves you feeling fresh and smells nice plus you can't go wrong with a hair and body wash in one.in reviews
I have very sensitive skin and have trouble breaking out with combo washes!in reviews
Christian B.
Griffith
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Suave® Men Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Christian B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not much of a suave fan anymore. This kind of body wash in particular is too harsh for my skin and is really irritating. It’s a 3 in 1 so I don’t dare use this on my hair, because it will damage it. Overall, I don’t really like this product and I won’t be buying in the future.
John C.
Cleveland, OH
Really prefer the Men's 2-1 over this. Think Suave in general is a great value and has tons of choices for scents. The suave men's series is really good & affordable.
Kathy U.
Brighton, TN
My teen son loves this stuff! It's quick and easy. Only one bottle to keep track of. Cleans well. Smells great. Without smelling too strong like other brands do. Which is a big concern for him. He has breathing issues. Would definitely but again.
Christopher  W.
Millville, NJ
I love this body wash, the smell is amazing and it makes you feel super clean when your done using it. The gel feels good when mixed with water inside of the shower.
M R.
Sedona, AZ
My husband has used this on his body and hair. He seems to like it. He likes the scent and has used it more than once. The only problem he has at times is dry flakes in his hair but I think this is due to skin problems more than the body wash.
Amanda S.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the smell of the body wash, very manly. It did leave a little residue on the skin. I cannot describe the feel except that I knew something was on and still on my skin, this was the only thing that was changed from my daily routine.
Austin S.
Grandville, MI
Pretty mediocre shampoo nothing super special about it . Has a good scent to me but other than the scent nothing abnormally awesome about the stuff
samantha M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband loves this product. The smell lasts long and keeps his skin smooth. I highly recommend this to all the guys
Ginger S.
Abingdon, VA
My son loves this. He says it smells manly and he like that he only has to use one product!!! Te price is very good!!
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Husband will buy this if he's running low on his favorite and in a pinch. Smells nice and does the job well for the price.