BY SUAVE MEN

Suave Men Hair & Body Wash: Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap Hair and body wash Energizing rush Ideal for men on the go Provides quick and easy all-over clean see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "He says a little gos a long way with this kind." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have trouble breaking out with combo washes!" in 1 review
  • "It works well, smells great, and the price is fantastic." in 1 review
  • "Leaves you feeling fresh and smells nice plus you can't go wrong with a hair and body wash in one." in 1 review
Trista H.
Hazard, KY
I buy this for my husband because we was spending a fortune of expensive body was but decided to give this a try and let me tell you, my husband loves this stuff. He loves the convenience of a all over body wash. He can wash his hair and body with one product and it cleans just as well as the more costly brands and smells wonderful. The scent last a long time too.
Wendee R.
South Shore, KY
My son and husband love the Suave Men Hair and Body Wash because it is one bottle and it does it all! They don't have to dig thru my cluster of body and hair things they just keep that bottle in the corner of the shower and they r good to go. They have loved their hair and the body is moistured and the hair is not frizzy! So they say get the one and done bottle!!
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
So, this product is usable really inexpensive, which is why I picked it up while in a hurry. Being cheap is really the only good thing about it, as when I showered with it, I was left feeling like I'd just run water over my body, and had not even used soap.
I would rather spend a few extra dollars, and feel clean, then spend a dollar, and feel gross all day.
LaKeshia J.
As a lady who loves my man to smell nice when he gets out of the shower, this is a great buy if just for that reason. Additionally, it is a reasonable price for the amount of product and is sensitive enough to use on eczema prone skin. In our household it is not used for hair so I cannot comment on that fact but it works great as a body wash.
Kristine D.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My boys use and enjoy this product. It smells great and clean well, leaves skin soft and hair shiny. It makes a very nice lather and is not harsh on their skin. It is convenient to have a 2 in 1 product. They use it every day in the shower. I will continue to buy this product and the price point is very affordable for a good quality item.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Bought this for my boyfriend. I'm not typically a fan of 2 in 1 products, but he is. Often, i find that they leave hair looking grungy and unclean. This product changed my mind. it smells great, and leaves his hair looking clean and fresh. He said he enjoys the scent and the refreshing way it makes his skin feel. we would buy this again.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
I like that you have the option to get a wash that doubles as a hair product as well. That way you can minimize the amount of bottles that you need to have in your shower. It is a great value for the amount you get. I would definitely continue to buy this brand and product and would be willing to try new scents or versions of it as well.
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
My boys love this. They like that it's a two in one which makes showering easier for them. They are 11 and 8 years old. The price is amazing. They love the way it smells because it smells like boy instead of using mine which smells like girl or the ones for younger kids that smell like watermelon or other fruity smells.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I love this product. Yes it may be cheap compared to the other products but it works just as good to me. I mean you have the body wash and shampoo on one bottle. And for a few bucks I will keep buying this. Also it is a space saver as well lol. Can't complain about that if you have a small space to hold your products.
Brandi S.
Heilwood, PA
This is a great all in one for my teenage boys. There is no longer multiple bottles of body wash and shampoo falling all over the place in our shower. They enjoy the smell and are satisfied with the way this product cleans both hair and body without leaving a residue. I recommend this product and continue buying it.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
Does this work as well as women as it does on men? Does it have a manly scent?
matthew d.
Does this dry out your skin!? Does it smell good?
Emily B.
Weymouth , MA
How is this product on dry skin?
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Is this safe for my almost 8 year old son?
Caroline G.
Winfield, IL
Hey I was wondering if this could be used on women with short hair and does it leave a strong manly scent in your hair after use because I need a combo product like this but I don't want to smell like a man all the time.