BeautySkinBath & BodySuave
Suave Men Active Sports Wash

Suave® Men® Active Sports Wash

Sporty scent leaves you feeling energized and smelling fresh. Rich lather rinses off clean for a great skin feel. Cleans better than the leading deodorant bar soap. Energizing scent. Energizing body wash. Invigorating clean.

I work out about 3-4 times a week and have been breaking out a lot on my back and chest. Does this work better than regular men’s body washes? What is the active ingredient that really helps with alleviating post activity irritations?
Start your review of Suave® Men® Active Sports Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,493 reviews
Suave® Men® Active Sports Wash uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you're looking for a great affordable body wash geared for men , look no further than Suave men Sport energizing body wash. This body wash cleanser works hard and washes off great. I would repurchase this for the men in my house and do recommend.
Jessica D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I personally do not use suave men active sports wash but my husband does. One thing i can honestly say is that it smells manly leaves his skin soft as well oh and the price is awesome.
Crystal  M.
Sulphur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love suave products. They are affordable yet reliable. They have so many different products. In every scent imaginable. But you know that it works. You don't have to worry about that. Will definitely buy this again. And i definitely recommend as well.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use this but my brother have and I remembered when he started to use this product it smelled great and he said it had a good lather and great price that's why he started using it
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband really likes this body wash. He's really picky about how much lather you get and with this you don't need much to wash your whole body. The scent is really nice. It's a very fresh clean smell and lasts a while.
Rachel T.
Puyallup, WA
My husband uses this daily. Smells great and the nice scent lasts all day. He loves it
Samantha M.
We love using suave professionals in our household. The value is awesome for the price we pay. My husband loves the scent of it. We usually but it from Walmart or DG and we would definitely by it again.
April W.
Newport, TN
My man aboutle loves this kind it smells good and leaves his skin soft when he gets out of the shower
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great for kids that play sports and gentle on the skin also has a great fresh smell. Great price and last longer than you'd think.
Dale J.
Bronx, NY
Great Smells and doesn't feel sticky on the body. It washes a way clean. I would definitely recommend this product.