BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Men Active Sport Body Wash: Rich lather rinses clean Energizing scent Men's body wash.Feel clean and refreshed with Suave Men Active Sport Body Wash. This body wash is specially formulated to combat the odors of active men and leave them with a pleasing and energizing scent. The Suave body wash creates a rich lather that rinses clean for an all-over feeling of freshness.

Suave® Men Active Sport Body Wash
  • "This is an excellent and very fresh scented body wash for men. My Husband really likes it." in 32 reviews
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
My husband's body wash that I sometimes use whenever I run out. The price is good for the amount you get and doesn't dry out the skin like crazy. I enjoy the smell of the sport one but really any in the line smell pretty good after a shower. Always have one bottle in my home.
Bobby A.
Talk about a great body wash for the price! Only around $3 for a big 28oz bottle and the smell lasts all day! It lathers very well and leaves you feeling super clean and refreshed. I'd say go for it! Especially if you've never tried it.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Great for men. They love the smell and that it leaves them fresh and clean. It is also very affordable. I recommend trying this product for any men in your life. You can find it in many stores like Walmart or Target.
Rachel G.
Beaumont, TX
While my entire family faithfully uses Suave products of all kinds, my husband really loves the Suave mens line of products. The Active Sport body wash is one of his favorites and is a great price for what you get. This comes as a highly recommended product.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
This is a favorite for my husband! I even use it every now and then. I love the manly smell, how great it lathers and cleans and it is available at a super affordable price for a HUGE bottle! If you don’t do sweet smelling body washes this is perfect for you.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this for my husband however he needs so much moisture not sure this is fit for him. He is always applying lotion may need to switch him to another product. This one smells very good though.
C. W.
My husband loves this body wash and other Suave fragrances! He prefers a body wash over a soap because he loves the ease of using it with one or two pumps and quick lather. The smell is great! I love the way it makes him and the whole bathroom smell when he's done taking a shower. The smell seems very long-lasting. We usually get his body washes from Wal-Mart.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I have active boys in my household and sometimes the smell alone is overpowering. I always pick this up for them . I like this better then some of the overpowering body washes . I find that this is just the right amount of scent for them . It isn't drying so they still have smooth skin until the next day . it's a great value for price and it's perfect for them.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
My husband loves this body wash more than axe and a few other brands. he is really particular when it comes to the scent of his body wash , and he loves all of the suave sport scents. not only that but the smell lasts even after he takes his shower. I've found with a lot of body washes that the scent almost immediately goes away. suave has done an amazing job with their body wash line.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
I, personally, do not use this product, but my husband does. I love that the price makes it affordable and leaves him smelling crisp and clean! I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart and I am so glad I found it. He loves the scent and the way it makes his skin feel after showering. Would definitely recommend this product!