BY SUAVE

The triple action formula in our Suave Professionals Men 3 in 1 Citrus Rush works as a shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash all in one. Designed for the specific needs of mens hair, its salon proven to clean and condition.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Ammonium Chloride, Peg-5 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Laureth-23, Cyclomethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).

Usage: Get wet, then lather cleanser generously over hair And body. Rinse clean And go. No need to follow with a separate conditioner...it's already included. Suitable for daily use. Tip: to complete your look, use with suave styling products.

• Is this a neutral smell? I prefer not to have a strong sc...3 Answers
  • Does this lather up good ?2 Answers
Suave® Men 3-In-1 Citrus Rush Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash

Start your review of Suave® Men 3-In-1 Citrus Rush Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Nice body wash for men!!!! I have been using it for a while and i love it. I'm using it with a bath sponge and performs too much, it makes a lot of foam with a bath sponge, and have a nice odor. I recommend it for every one who wants to save some money and get excellent result" in 38 reviews
  • "This is my boyfriends go to shower wash. He loves it because he can bring it to the gym and it's everything he needs in one bottle. It smells good too! He also has sensitive skin and it doesn't irate his skin!" in 10 reviews
  • "He still uses conditioner for his hair but he loves that his body wash and shampoo are now combined, so there's less bottles in the shower." in 1 review
Trenton H.
Vienna, IL
Honestly, I really do love this product a crap ton! It's amazing and I use it every single day! It's a a 3 in 1, and it spreads far, so usually one bottle can last me a couple of months, and i shower almost every day! The smell is awesome and makes me happy! Definitely gonna have to restock soon.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,160 reviews
My significant other and I received this body wash for free recently. It has a pleasant, citrus scent that is also masculine. However, he was less thrilled with the results unfortunately. He felt it worked as a shampoo and that's about it. I'll have to try it and give a woman's perspective! Still nice to have on hand, especially in travel form.
Garri D.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is a very convent product, I love that it has shampoo conditioner and body wash all in one and it is affordable and leave hair and skin smooth. Smells good also
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Suave has really revamped their wash products and this was no exception! Cleans the day off of my husbands body and hair very well and always leaves him smelling great. Can never go wrong with the affordable price too.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
My boyfriend and I both use this 3-in-1, it has a light grapefruit smell that isn't flowery (like girls soap) and doesn't smell like laundry (like boys soap). It's much creamier and less globby than other hybrid cleansing products I've tried. It conditions well enough that I can use it alone, even as my hair is beginning to reach shoulder length. It's also great for lady shaving, and I suppose if you were a dude who shaved in the shower, you might pull it off with this too. It has pretty much replaced everything in my shower except for the tooth paste and the exfoliating scrub, I wish it was easier to find in store, but I got 2 of these 2-packs, so I'm in stock for a while!
Keiara K.
Corcoran, CA
This body wash smells so good and has a long lasting smell! I had recently switched over to Men’s body was because female products weren’t really doing the job. This is the first men’s product I got for myself and I absolutely love it!
Marjorie P.
Love the clean citrus smell of this product. My husband enjoys the refreshing smell as well. We have tried most scents of this product. Good value for the price. Would highly recommend to others. Love that it doubles as shampoo and body wash.
Deanna A.
Trumann
I like the smell of it on my significant other but it gets annoying when you're doing laundry and the scent lingers, even after the detergent, fabric softener AND dryer sheets
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
I'm not a fan of this body wash, but my fiance seems to really enjoy this product. This one of the few body washes that he uses and he loves the smell of it. It leaves his wavy, dried out hair super soft and smelling like citrus. This stuff smells great, but doesn't work for me.
jessy u.
Rochester
Purchased at: Walmart
My opinion about this product is that I have not used it, I do not remember that my family has caused this soft product for men but I am 100% sure that I used a few years ago the soft product for women obviously made of shampoo and those products that are very used by us Latin American women very
erin o.
Is this a neutral smell? I prefer not to have a strong scent that lingers after using. Just a clean scent is what I'm looking for
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Does this lather up good ?

Kohl's