Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Nicole H.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lizbeth G.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Bailey S.

BY SUAVE #91 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Description:

Our 2-in-1 anti-dandruff classic clean shampoo & conditioner is made specifically for men to help control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
The price is cheap and he smell is great. My boyfriend loves this product because it's for dandruff he has tried head and shoulders and it has not worked.
Kristen B.
Carrollton, GA
My husband uses this shampoo and I love how wonderful he smells after using. He also likes that it is a combo and it doesn't leave his hair to dry or oily.
Brandon S.
Germantown, MD
Good product, not the best, but it will get the job done. Had a great smell. I think its a great product for the money. You can pick it up almost anywhere.
Caroline P.
Tacoma, WA
My husband was very happy to use this product. and prefers that i buy this product more often for him and he would recommend this product to his friends
Alexander W.
Burlingame, CA
Not good. Inefficient: either suboptimal for washing or takes unnecessary time because one must change between this and something else. Stings eyes.
Mindy S.
Poughkeepsie
I buy this all the time for my husband. I love the smell and that it is two in one. I bought it from target. I would recommend it to others.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I started using this shampoo after living with my boyfriend and I love it. It is very hard to find a shampoo that leaves a scent in my hair.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
Used to use Head and Shoulders until I discovered this by Suave. It works so much better and smells so clean!! Husband loves it!
Lizbeth G.
My hubby loves this because he takes half the time to shower now since its two in one lol. I love it because it smells good :D
Clint M.
Swampscott, MA
I like this product, I like this product, I like this product, I like this product, I like this product, I like this product,