Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Nicole H.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lizbeth G.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Bailey S.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 2-in-1 anti-dandruff classic clean shampoo & conditioner is made specifically for men to help control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Buy on Walgreens
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Noone in my home uses it but willing to try it. Our household loves to try different thing especially when time for a possible change. When it comes to dandruff shampoo there is a favorite which is Head and Shoulders for men.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
My boyfriend loves this. Takes half the time because it's two in one but ACTUALLY works. Stops his dandruff & keeps him smelling fresh& clean. He gets his at Walmart. I recommend it😊
Erica P.
My husband loves this shampoo cause it works better than the expensive one and says his hair is so soft and clean looking and keeps his dandruff controlled very good.
April D.
Hammond, IN
When I first used it, it helped with my dry scalp, and made my head feel clean
I believe its a great product I have recommend it to most of my friends. I had a great experience, with using the product.
Ryan R.
PLANT CITY, FL
Me being somebody with minor dandruff this stuff works great. Only remove dandruff for a short period of time, but really help since you use it every night. Nowadays I no longer have dandruff so I don't buy but would recommend.
Corrin M.
Sutherlin, OR
This is the only anti dandruff shampoo/ conditioner my husband will use. He has zero flakes and no more itchy scalp. It also doesn't smell god awful like the coal tar ones.
Rachele N.
Snoqualmie, WA
My husband has a lot of dandruff, so this brand helps his condition greatly! Definitely wouldn't want to have organic snow in our bed or anywhere else in our home!
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
Unlike the smell that Head and Shoulders has, this product actually smells nice. My husbanuses it to help with his dandruff. I prefer this product over Head and Shoulders because of the smell and the price.
Jon W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty dope shampoo. Kind of smells like cotton candy in the shower, which is nice. Doesn't really smell after you get out of the shower, which is also nice.
Steven S.
New Martinsville, WV
Ive had dandruff my whole life. I started using this product and it worked great. And it smells good. I haven't had dandruff since like my 4th time using this