Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Nicole H.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Lizbeth G.Suave® Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Bailey S.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 2-in-1 anti-dandruff classic clean shampoo & conditioner is made specifically for men to help control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Leah C.
Rock Hill, SC
My husband and son both really liked using the Suave Men's Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It has a great "manly" smell while being more affordable than some men's specialty products. It also works great to reduce dandruff and make hair clean and manageable.
Brittany H.
Talladega , AL
My husband uses this and he loves it. Keeps his dandruff under control and doesn't have flakes throughout the day. The smell is amazing and the price compared to head and shoulders is a steal yet he still receives the same results for half the price.
Lanesia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
My boyfriend uses he loves it it is very good for men that are lazy and don't like to put shampoo and conditioner in there so there's a great bottle for them it's very effective last long and it was a great price I bought it at Walgreens
Melina G.
I know this is originally meant for guys but it works wonders with my hair .
I have a very oily scalp so j get dandruff quite often but with 3 washes it's gone it smells good and it makes me happy and it makes my scalp happy
Joseph B.
Nanuet, NY
This product is great. I was pleasantley surprised with the fact that many other shampoo conditioners aren't very good or don't smell well but this one had a refreshing small and soft feeling hair afterwards
r c.
Mckinney, TX
For several years I had used different products in order to reduce dandruff. This is the only thing I have found so far that seems to make a difference. Since it's easy to use and super convenient I don't plan to switch any time soon. Thanks Suave for making such a great product.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
My husbands favorite shampoo and conditioner. We always go back to walmart to buy it. He says its very effective. He likes how its 2 in 1. We would recommend it for a everyday shower use. Amazing results.
Measha D.
Olney, IL
My husband used this and ended up finding another brand that was suppose to work faster but it left his head tender. this shampoo combo is the best by far! Highly recommend to anyone who asks!
Asia H.
Riverside, CA
This works really good it keeps my hair moustrized and smelling good I brought it from a cvs or a Walgreens it compares by having a great smell and leave my hair clean it's affordable not to pricey only some yes I would totally recommend this to other
Vinnie D.
Sewell, NJ
Smells great and its very inexpensive compared to old spice or dove for men. I have very oily hear and this tends to remove an entire days worth with a small dab. The big bottles will last me close to 6 months getting one shower a day

back