Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Bailey S.Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Nicole H.

BY SUAVE MEN

Our 2-in-1 anti-dandruff classic clean shampoo & conditioner is made specifically for men to help control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok ladies I know this product is for men but what women doesn't want there man to look good and smell wonderful that's right we all do that's why my man uses Suave professionals​ men 2-1 Classic Clean Shampoo and Conditioner is makes his hair look great and smells wonderful after a hard day of working around the house getting all sweaty his hair still looks great and smells good also so go pick ur man up a bottle you won't regret it trust me
Ryan R.
Plant city
Me being somebody with minor dandruff this stuff works great. Only remove dandruff for a short period of time, but really help since you use it every night. Nowadays I no longer have dandruff so I don't buy but would recommend.
Wendy T.
For years I've had a troubled Scalp problems that was beyond your normal dandruff problem. I went to a dermatologist and was diagnosed with a treatable but not curable condition and basically was told to deal with it or use prescription strength shampoos that could really hurt me long term. I've used many shampoos from organic, to natural, to sensitive, only to leave a flurry of snow where ever I went. This shampoo, albeit advertised for men, did wonders for my Scalp. I'm not cured but the improvement I've seen in three washings (combined with a an occasional treatment of coconut oil every now and then), has definitely changed me. It lacks in the conditioning aspect, but does wonders in the scalp treatment and washing. This is one product I definitely recommend, and it's coming from someone who is extremely sensitive to a lot of 'organic' and 'natural' products.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My son loves this shampoo and conditioner. It has a really nice clean smell. It's quite inexpensive as well as accessible. This is definitely a great gift for any man.
Laurie T.
My 16 year old uses Suave Men 2 in 1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo/Conditioner. It has a pleasant, clean scent. He is prone to dandruff and hates the major brand shampoos because it drys his hair out. The Suave product controls his dandruff issue with out taking volume or shape away from his shaggy hairstyle. It's also 1/2 the price of major other dandruff shampoos. It would be perfect if they could work this into a 3 in 1 product (adding as body wash).
Nancy R.
Wilmington, CA
My Brother started to use this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because he had a bad case of dandruff and it worked for him. He had tried using other shampoos but it would just make it worse. this controlled his dandruff and got rid of it, and he's really happy with the results.
Tiffani H.
Nokomis, FL
My husband regularly uses this shampoo and he swears by it! I personally love the smell, but I can see a difference in his hair when he's using this regularly. It's what he always asks me to pick up for him when he runs out, so I know he likes it if he keeps repurchasing.
Gabrielle R.
This is the shampoo I use when ever I get dandruff. It gets rid of the dandruff without leaving my hair dry and frizzy like other brands have, some even gave me a bald spot. I love the smell of this and how it leaves my hair clean and refreshed. I recommend this.
Leah C.
Rock Hill, SC
My husband and son both really liked using the Suave Men's Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It has a great "manly" smell while being more affordable than some men's specialty products. It also works great to reduce dandruff and make hair clean and manageable.
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
My husband uses this and he loves it. Keeps his dandruff under control and doesn't have flakes throughout the day. The smell is amazing and the price compared to head and shoulders is a steal yet he still receives the same results for half the price.