Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Nicole H.Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Suave Men 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner - 28.0 fl oz uploaded by Bailey S.

BY SUAVE MEN

Our 2-in-1 anti-dandruff classic clean shampoo & conditioner is made specifically for men to help control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. see more...

Laurie T.
Laurie T.
My 16 year old uses Suave Men 2 in 1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo/Conditioner. It has a pleasant, clean scent. He is prone to dandruff and hates the major brand shampoos because it drys his hair out. The Suave product controls his dandruff issue with out taking volume or shape away from his shaggy hairstyle. It's also 1/2 the price of major other dandruff shampoos. It would be perfect if they could work this into a 3 in 1 product (adding as body wash).
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Wilmington, CA
My Brother started to use this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because he had a bad case of dandruff and it worked for him. He had tried using other shampoos but it would just make it worse. this controlled his dandruff and got rid of it, and he's really happy with the results.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Nokomis, FL
My husband regularly uses this shampoo and he swears by it! I personally love the smell, but I can see a difference in his hair when he's using this regularly. It's what he always asks me to pick up for him when he runs out, so I know he likes it if he keeps repurchasing.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Rock Hill, SC
My husband and son both really liked using the Suave Men's Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It has a great "manly" smell while being more affordable than some men's specialty products. It also works great to reduce dandruff and make hair clean and manageable.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Riverside, CA
This works really good it keeps my hair moustrized and smelling good I brought it from a cvs or a Walgreens it compares by having a great smell and leave my hair clean it's affordable not to pricey only some yes I would totally recommend this to other
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega
My husband uses this and he loves it. Keeps his dandruff under control and doesn't have flakes throughout the day. The smell is amazing and the price compared to head and shoulders is a steal yet he still receives the same results for half the price.
Lanesia D.
Lanesia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
My boyfriend uses he loves it it is very good for men that are lazy and don't like to put shampoo and conditioner in there so there's a great bottle for them it's very effective last long and it was a great price I bought it at Walgreens
Vinnie D.
Vinnie D.
Sewell, NJ
Smells great and its very inexpensive compared to old spice or dove for men. I have very oily hear and this tends to remove an entire days worth with a small dab. The big bottles will last me close to 6 months getting one shower a day
Ann W.
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Noone in my home uses it but willing to try it. Our household loves to try different thing especially when time for a possible change. When it comes to dandruff shampoo there is a favorite which is Head and Shoulders for men.
Melina G.
Melina G.
I know this is originally meant for guys but it works wonders with my hair .
I have a very oily scalp so j get dandruff quite often but with 3 washes it's gone it smells good and it makes me happy and it makes my scalp happy