BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Classic Clean Shampoo & Conditioner helps control scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff. Designed for the specific needs of men's hair, it's salon-proven to clean hair as well as American Crew® Anti-Dandruff + Sebum Control Shampoo.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Purpose: Antidandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I bought this for my husband and he loves it so very much! It has taken care of his dandruff and leaves him smelling really nicely! I deff recommend getting this for your boyfriend or husband or whoever has bad dandruff. Also it's not expensive.
Jayda F.
I love when my boyfriend uses this shampoo he's out in the sun most of the day but your burns his scalp and creates dandruff. When he takes a shower though and uses this Suave shampoo it eliminates most of the dandruff if he had prior to taking a shower and it leaves his hair smelling incredible
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I keep my hair very short, so I tend to gravitate to the anti-dandruff shampoos more as a precaution than a need. Suave 2 in 1 seemed to work as well for me as other brands I have tried. It was typically a much better buy compared to the brands specifically known for their anti-dandruff options. My only complaint is that I don't get the cooling sensation on my scalp that others provide.
Chery J.
Eureka, CA
My 27 year old son uses this shampoo. It is the only shampoo he will use! He tried just about every other dandruff shampoo out there but Suave is the only one he likes. He says there is no itching or burning, the added conditioner leaves his hair soft instead of dried out and frizzy like the more expensive brands did, and Suave has a nice fresh scent instead of that tarry medicinal smell.
Tanya L.
Spanish Fork , UT
During the summer my husbands head gets so dry but he is a male and wanted something simple so I went with cheap and a two in one that smelled good and didn't scream I have dandruff. He now uses this as his everyday shampoo and conditioner all year long.
Jon S.
I've always used a 2 in 1 shampoo. Never wanted to be bothered to have to use multiple products. When I used just a shampoo it would leave me hair stiff and stick like.
Suave 2 in 1 makes my hair soft manageable. My wife likes running her fingers threw it.
Abby S.
This is a decent product for the price. You can always count on it to be priced cheaply and typically men don't care as much about the products they use so they are okay with this. It can be harsh on the skin if it is sensitive. For the most part it is an okay product for the price, it gets the job done. I have also heard from my boyfriend that is smells good.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Got this for my husband when it was on sale and he likes it a lot. The 2-in-1 is perfect for those who aren't interested in wasting a lot of time on hair care. He likes the scent and it works well as an Anti-Dandruff product.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
I got this product for my husband, he loves it, the scent is mild but manly nd sticks around, Works great on dandruff control nd conditioning, other products leave his hair dry and brittle. This product I have even used from time to time and we just love it.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
My husband loves this 2 in one if works really well to control the dandruff in his thick hair. He tend to reach for the strong perfumed shampoos (Axe) I can not handle that strong smell. suave is very calming and much less expensive I will always choose suave over the alternative.