BeautyHair Styling ProductsSuave
Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray

by Suave

#1 in Hairspray

El spray para el cabello sin aerosol y sin perfume Max Hold nunca es demasiado rígido ni pegajoso, y proporciona agarre y control duraderos.

How does it smell
Does this hold all day?
[product:suave-max-hold-8-aerosol-hairspray-max-hold-unscented-aerosol-hairspray] How does this hair spray leave your hair looking? I need something that holds well but does not leave my hair to crazy stiff or shiny...cuz this girl has shiny hair as it is! Has anyone used this??
Start your review of Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have curly hair and do my hair with the wet look.in reviews
Has a good hold on my incredibly thick hair and very affordable!in reviews
...make your scalp incredibly itchy so for me not worth it even tho it has a strong holdin reviews
I have really straight hair and could never keep my curls in for more than an hour before it falling apart.in reviews
It also smells pretty good too so you don't have to worry about having weird smelling hair.in reviews
H A.
Bucyrus, KS
Hair is touchable while maintaining a style. My go to product for all day style. Affordable price...delivers performance without breaking the bank.
Carolina N.
Perris, CA
Holds Hair in its place without that crunchy feeling, definitely recommend! The scent is pleasing, and does not smell like some of the other hair sprays on the market.
Ashley E.
Richmond, KY
Does what it is intended to do. The smell is very nice and has a strong hold. It's not the best I have ever used but it's still a good product.
Ashley M.
Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is ok for a cheap hairspray, but the unscented has a scent to it...Kinda stiff hold...but for emergency hairspray to have on hand, it's doable.
Keeley B.
Mason, OH
This hairspray is so nice to use! I used it to keep stubborn flyaways tamed and it worked great! It smells really nice too! It isn’t expensive either, would recommend!🥰
Tiffany A.
Trion, GA
I must say, as much as I love my suave products, I'm not smitten with the non aerosol hair spray. My hair is wavy/thick and on the oily side so my experience with the product might be different than yours. The formula tends to clog the spray nozzle so you get a stream of product and it tends to apply sticky and dry hard. My hair tends to feel dry and coarse.
Amanda S.
Talent, OR
Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t use product on my hair very often as I like to try and keep my hair as healthy as possible so this is my go-to hairspray when I do need that extra hold. It’s light and helps my hair stay put for whatever event and it doesn’t damage my hair. Plus the price is always reallly reasonable and a bottle usually lasts me a long time
Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Sidney D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t have the Can but I have the bottle. I think they work the same. This is the only hairspray I will use it’s very cheap but is very good quality. I’ve tried many hairsprays none of them really hold up my thick hair but this one somehow does.
Christina R.
I found that it Still leaves my hair straw like and sticky...not a fan. Also not a flexible soft hold or touch. Like freeze hair from the 80s.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Want high end-ish on a low end budget? Then this baby is for you.. Great hold doesn't flake and it's super super cheap
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca W.
Milford, OH
il y a 3 ans
Suave Max Hold Unscented Non-Aerosol Hairspray How does this hair spray leave your hair looking? I need something that holds well but does not leave my hair to crazy stiff or shiny...cuz this girl has shiny hair as it is! Has anyone used this??
Paulina F. il y a un an
Doesn't leave it stiff at all!
nikki L.
central city KY
il y a 3 ans
Brittany C. il y a 2 ans
When I first started using the product, it was itchy. but then I guess my scalp got use to it. I’ve used it for so long now! Maybe try to hold it out and not spray directly onto the scalp?