BY SUAVE #20 in Hair Gel

Suave® Max Hold Sculpting Gel 8.

New look!

Same great hold.

Non-sticky, alcohol free. see more...

• Is this sticky after applying or no 1 Answers
  • Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to wash out...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love this because if you can figure out the right amount needed for your hair, you can use it for so many different things." in 1 review
Kendra S.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have really curly, dry, and frizzy hair. I get that from my dad, so thanks Dad. Anyway, this has been a saving grace along with the Suave mousse and hair spray for my hair type. I've been using it for years and it's the only thing that I've used that helps keep my fizz and curls under crontrol.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Best gel available! I have very curly hair and if I don't get the right amount of product it, it becomes a frizz fest! This is the only gel I trust to work its magic. It doesn't leave my hair feeling hard and crunchy. It leaves my hair feeling soft and curly. Love love love it!!!
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
The best gel I've ever used. Love this because it doesn't leave my hair white and flaky like most gels do but still holds my hair especially when I put my hair in a ponytail. The only thing I wished was it smelled a lil better. But other than everything else I love this gel.
Hannah S.
Raleigh, NC
This hair gel is great for curly hair or any hair that gets frizzy. I apply it once i get out of the shower and in an hour my hair is dry and with no friz. I have tried other brands but I find this one to be the best. I will be going back to the store soon to buy it again.
Shayna H.
Love this gel. Hold is excellent for my frizzy curls. I actually use this product almost every day and it never disappoints. Never makes my hair crunchy but style holds up all day. Super cheap too which is a huge bonus! I buy this gel in multiples and will always do so.
Tamra J.
Theodore, AL
I have used suave styling gel in the past and while the price isn't to high.The product doesn't work on my hair very well like I would expect it to.My hair is very thick and rather course so someone with more manageable hair might find it to be more useful.
Karla V.
Reseda, CA
This product was really effective and long lasting. The price was okay it wasn't too pricey for the quality I was receiving. My hair color is dark brown almost black and a bit thick and wavy. I will think about purchasing it again, but I'm not too sure.
Jessica D.
Saint Peters, MO
Does a great job at holding my curls into my hair. I have thick, dark brown, curly/wavy hair. It did meet my expectations. It USA cheap product and I would recommend if on a budget. Doesn't last long if you need it to last for 8+ hours
Veronica B.
I've ised before but leashes my hair white after a while. Lasted a long time, there's other brands that don't leave it white but for the price it's okay. I don't really like it or would buy again unless I try another product
Bryanna F.
It is rather difficult for me to find a gel that works with my thick, curly hair. This gel defines the natural shape of my curl pretty well, while also enhancing it. This product is not only effective, but also inexpensive.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to wash out? I rarely use gel because I do not like the slimey feeling that happens when washing out most gels.
Kaitlyn J.
Is this sticky after applying or no