BY SUAVE #28 in Hair Gel

Description:

Our Max Hold Sculpting Gel provides your hair with maximum styling control and hold. Never too stiff or sticky, the alcohol-free formula will not weigh your hair down or cause it to flake.

DIRECTIONS: Squeeze sculpting gel into palm and work through damp hair from roots to ends. Blow dry for a softer look and allow to air dry for a wetter look.

Ingredients

Water, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Silk Amino Acids.

• Is this sticky after applying or no 1 Answers
  • Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
avani p.
My dad used this product for his hair. I always loved the scent of it, it was very natural and not at all gel-like. My hair type is between thin and thick, thick when you grab it but thin to the touch. My hair color is black but looks light and brown in the sunlight.
Tierra H.
Omg you guys i love this product soo much it so good to use holds hair into place its has a variety of scents that you can choose from it did meet expectations it is little pricey but it’s worth it it’s around about 6-10$ at walmart i would recommend to others
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
It holds I will say that. I don't like how crunchy my hair gets with this product. It also clumps up in places so my hair looks wet in patches from afar. If you are a dancer or cheerleader and need something to slick your hair back in a bun this is a great gel ! Not something I would use everyday.
Maribel G.
I bought it but doesn’t use it a lot because I use more of the mousse but my ex husband used to use mine & it worked good it smells good to lol it’s not to sticky or hard I like it & the price isn’t to bad either
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
This gel is perfect actually. The way it makes my daughters hair look is perfect. Huge bonus that is cost effective and u can basically find it anywhere. My daughter uses this daily and switches back & forth between this product and the Suave Mousse. Both are a hit for us. She has super curly hair so this product is great!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My husband uses this for his small mohawk. It's cheap and works great for his hair. It washes out very easily. It lasts all day and even all night while he's sleeping.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
I tend to not use that much gel because it can leave my hair feeling crunchy. But this product did not do that. It gave my hair the hold i needed while still keeping it soft and bouncy. A little goes a long way too.
Nydia A.
With a good hair look, I feel like I can take on the day without flaws. My hair, being curly, I have endless flyaways. Hair product is a must!! Wether it be just for my front baby hairs, or loose spots all around, the extra hold texture does the job beautifully.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the best affordable gels. It’s not to light or too strong. It gives your hair more of a natural kind of hold. I normally only use a little bit in my hair because a little goes a long way. I always keep this gel well stocked.
Tandra F.
Butler, IN
I tend to use this product over moose because it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy and I love that. This product was rather cheap and works great in my hair. It works best when hair is wet and I love using it and would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to wash out? I rarely use gel because I do not like the slimey feeling that happens when washing out most gels.
Kaitlyn J.
Is this sticky after applying or no