BY SUAVE #24 in Hair Gel

Description:

Our Max Hold Sculpting Gel provides your hair with maximum styling control and hold. Never too stiff or sticky, the alcohol-free formula will not weigh your hair down or cause it to flake.

DIRECTIONS: Squeeze sculpting gel into palm and work through damp hair from roots to ends. Blow dry for a softer look and allow to air dry for a wetter look.

Ingredients

Water, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Silk Amino Acids.

• Is this sticky after applying or no 1 Answers
  • Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to ...2 Answers
Laurie H.
Good product for the cheap price. I rarely use this and don’t use it as it’s intended, so my review may be off. I use it to hold down flyaway when I have my hair in a pony tail and I want it to look sleek. It can get crunchy after a while and doesn’t hold as well as I’d like it to, but it does the job I need.
Amy V.
I think my dad uses this and would always pick up one when needed. I think the hold for him was great because it would last throughout the entire day. I don’t use gel in my hair and so I wouldn’t really know how to test this product out. It is an affordable gel though so that’s a plus.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
This product works really good and is a good price and value. It last a long time until you wash it. It smells nice and I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I don’t like is it can leave your hands alittle sticky but that can easily be fixed by washing your hands!
Avani P.
My dad used this product for his hair. I always loved the scent of it, it was very natural and not at all gel-like. My hair type is between thin and thick, thick when you grab it but thin to the touch. My hair color is black but looks light and brown in the sunlight.
Tierra H.
Omg you guys i love this product soo much it so good to use holds hair into place its has a variety of scents that you can choose from it did meet expectations it is little pricey but it’s worth it it’s around about 6-10$ at walmart i would recommend to others
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I'm not going to lie & say I love suave, because I don't, it isn't one of my favorite brands but I do occasionally use and try their new things out! Some products from them are better than others, this one on my opinion is an okay product, I'm not crazy about it but I don't hate it either! It does what it's supposed to & holds styles, but I think I use more of this product than I do from other brands! It smells good & holds hair, I wouldn't recommend but it's not a bad product & the price point is GREAT! You can get this for like $3!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
It holds I will say that. I don't like how crunchy my hair gets with this product. It also clumps up in places so my hair looks wet in patches from afar. If you are a dancer or cheerleader and need something to slick your hair back in a bun this is a great gel ! Not something I would use everyday.
Regina S.
This suave gel is decent gel for basic needs. I often use it when I just want to throw some gel in my hair an go. For a summer tasseled look. It doesn’t get too crunchy when it dry minimizing that cracked white dusty look that dried gel can leave behind.
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
My hair has a lot of fly always and when I need something to really keep my hair in place I use this gel and it really does the job. No more fly always and yet I can still move my hair which is something that isn’t always possible with certain gels.
Tabitha R.
This worked pretty good for me. It was a perfect gel consistency and had the right amount of hold to it. It was also very inexpensive which I am thankful for. I would buy this product again or recommend it to anyone.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all, I was just wondering what this gel feels like to wash out? I rarely use gel because I do not like the slimey feeling that happens when washing out most gels.
Kaitlyn J.
Is this sticky after applying or no

back